• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

My first hood mount vid in the tree's.

A
Apr 8, 2008
Bountiful, UT
What days can I come ride. I'm trying to fill up my Christmas Vacation. :D I'm off from the 22nd to the 2nd. Week between xmas and new years I think is tied up. I want to do a midweek ride later this week though...hint hint...

girlpowder

Premium Member
Mar 9, 2009
Utah, land of the FLUFF!!!
All I can say is, he's hard to chase through the trees. I thought his helmet cam was in fast mo and then he made the movie and I realized it wasn't. What thaaa. I need to really step it UP!!!! Great first set up with the different angle. :humble:

sledhead ut

Lifetime Membership
What days can I come ride. I'm trying to fill up my Christmas Vacation. :D I'm off from the 22nd to the 2nd. Week between xmas and new years I think is tied up. I want to do a midweek ride later this week though...hint hint...

This week is too busy for us.
Call me if you get a free day between Dec. 25-Jan. 2:face-icon-small-win

sledhead ut

Lifetime Membership
Sweet Vid. I can't wait untill I can get out. I feel your pain from last year with this bum knee!

Sorry to hear Skinner. Maybe take your Laptop outside. Watch the vid and Bob, Weave and Duck while watching. LOL
I'm riding with a lot of pain in my arm this year. I hope it's just some after surgery weakness.:face-icon-small-dis

mountaincat 800

Lifetime Membership
Aug 12, 2001
Utah
Nice vid SH. Love the trees, only seen GP behind one time. That angle made me a little sea sick. :sick:

girlpowder

Premium Member
Mar 9, 2009
Utah, land of the FLUFF!!!
Nice vid SH. Love the trees, only seen GP behind one time. That angle made me a little sea sick. :sick:

I didn't follow him in there. I figured he was filming and I didn't want to be in the way. :face-icon-small-win

I heard his sled die and him yelling profanities. That's when I went in to find him. Luckily he was already done being stuck and ready to ride out. :face-icon-small-hap

sledhead ut

Lifetime Membership
I didn't follow him in there. I figured he was filming and I didn't want to be in the way. :face-icon-small-win

I heard his sled die and him yelling profanities. That's when I went in to find him. Luckily he was already done being stuck and ready to ride out. :face-icon-small-hap

Next time I'll have some Snowballs made for when Hector blasts past me and looks the other way. LOL He had good intentions though.:face-icon-small-win

Skinner

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
North Utah
Sorry to hear Skinner. Maybe take your Laptop outside. Watch the vid and Bob, Weave and Duck while watching. LOL
I'm riding with a lot of pain in my arm this year. I hope it's just some after surgery weakness.:face-icon-small-dis

Haha.....That's what I like about you....always giving good advice:face-icon-small-con

Hope the arm gets feelin better. There will be a lot of riding this year!:face-icon-small-hap

Premium Features