• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New Product: PES - Quick Disconnect Sway Bar End Link Kit

LPIdaho

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
IF,ID
Our first product is a Sway Bar Quick Disconnect kit and a replacement sway bar end link kit for the 2009-2014 Polaris snowmobiles that use a sway bar.*Our kits will fit on 2013/2014 PRO RMK's but I have not personally been able test this product on those sleds. I do have quite a few customers that are running the Quick Disconnect kits on their PRO's , but just be aware before your order that I can not fully guarantee compatibility on 13/14 PRO's at this time*
The idea for this product came from feedback from forum members and the frustration of personally breaking two sets of the stock links this last season due to their poor design and then having to pay $33 for each one replacement.

This replacement kit is much stronger than the stock plastic end links and improves the sway bar's motion by correcting the geometry between the components. It is a must for those heavy hitters and big jumpers that like to run a sway bar.(*The center to center length of this part is not the same as stock and was designed to be that way*)

The Quick Disconnect kit is for anyone that's wanted to easily connect and disconnect the sway bar for changing riding conditions. This link completely removes from the sway bar so it is not flopping and damaging your suspension components like other kits out there.

*Note: Kit will come with stainless steel spacers instead of the bronze spacers shown in the photo.

*Update: Locking Pin added to web store. This allows the regular end link kit to disconnect the swaybar, it also allows for easier removal of the Quick Disconnect and is now included in those kits.

For Pricing and Ordering questions and discussion related to availability, pricing, shipping, order time, sales etc... information please see our post in the Swap Meet:
http://www.snowestonline.com/forum/showthread.php?p=3384632#post3384632

Please contact me on here, or PESIdaho@gmail.com, first before ordering from an international address!

Cheers,

-PES

IMG_3897_zps3de6f535.jpg

IMG_3894_zpsd80e7bf6.jpg

IMG_3910_zpsed07b0f8.jpg

IMG_3876.jpg IMG_3865.jpg SolidQD.JPG

Last edited:

LPIdaho

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
IF,ID
In response to feedback we've received, a Quick Disconnect version is now available!

We are currently using the Square Market & Paypal through Ecwid.
Facebook/Paypal: https://www.facebook.com/IdahoPES
'Like' the page and then click shop, right below 'Like', and check out with Paypal/Credit Card

If Facebook isn't your thing you can use Paypal/Credit card directly here: http://pes.ecwid.com/simple-store

Square Marketplace:
https://squareup.com/market/society-of-automotive-engineers-idaho-state/high-strength-sway-bar-end-link-set

If you prefer to just have a Paypal invoice sent to you please send a PM.

Last edited:

LPIdaho

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
IF,ID
Due to the great response to this little product we will be offering free shipping on all domestic orders! If you are outside the US please contact me before ordering so we can make proper arrangements.

Quick Disconnect
IMG_3889_zpsa0f41432.jpg

Last edited:

ZRP Engineering

Lifetime Membership
Jan 14, 2014
Utah
No washers, As you can see here it lives on the outside of the mount.
20151003_164141_zpsulxuymnk.jpg

Last edited:

LoudHandle

Lifetime Membership
Apr 21, 2011
Valdez, AK
My guess is that with nothing to restrain the lower end it is free to find it's happy spot. In essence it will allow some independant travel as the one A-arm comes up and the rod end slides to the upper end of the mount, before effecting the sway bar, and the same as the A-arm comes back down. This slight amount of Independent action may be helpful in initiating a sidehill or other one ski maneuver. If this initial roll in bugs you or you want it completely rigid add appropriate spacer/s.

FWIW my $0.02

Premium Features