• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Locked threads

S

skidoorulz

Nov 21, 2007
Billings Montana
When was the last time anyone saw a locked thread here on Snowest? I don't recall any for quite sometime.

Now all of a sudden there are 2 in the same forum in 2 days. Maybe the mods ought to give the problem a temporary time out. The name calling he does is rediculous and the sad thing is he has caused others to do the same. Come on guys you are better than that. Don't stoop to his level. Soon he will be on the same forum as SRM.

Snowmow

Lifetime Membership
Mar 20, 2011
Gillette, Wyoming
When was the last time anyone saw a locked thread here on Snowest? I don't recall any for quite sometime.

Now all of a sudden there are 2 in the same forum in 2 days. Maybe the mods ought to give the problem a temporary time out. The name calling he does is rediculous and the sad thing is he has caused others to do the same. Come on guys you are better than that. Don't stoop to his level. Soon he will be on the same forum as SRM.

There will always be a asshat or 10 on every forum. If no one takes his bait the thread will quickly disappear.

m8magicandmystery

Lifetime Membership
Jan 20, 2008
Yukon
I think this one will disappear quickly...

hahahahaha roflmao.......

sorry fella's I just could not resist

S

skidoorulz

Nov 21, 2007
Billings Montana
Oh I think it will be in FP for a long time. But may work its way to the bottom. I think somebody got slapped pretty hard by a mod. I'm done with this. It can die

togwotee9

The Baconator
Lifetime Membership
Nov 8, 2008
Council Bluffs, IA
Yup, let it fade away to the bottom.....

dying-in-your-arms-dying.jpg

Premium Features