• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Wants and Needs???

P

Puddy Tat

Oct 4, 2008
Northern, Utah
SorelMenGlacier08Sml.jpg

I have always worn this boot and Have never got wet or cold I like them
UPPER
MIDSOLE

Durable water and wind resistant polyurethane backed 1000 denier Cordura nylon
Drawstring with barrel lock closure
Removable 13mm Sorel® Meltdown MidsoleTM
2.5mm bonded felt frost plug

INSULATION
HELL/OUTSOLE

Removable 13mm ThermoPlus® felt InnerBoot
Handcrafted waterproof vulcanized rubber shell
AerotracTM sole - natural rubber

P

Puddy Tat

Oct 4, 2008
Northern, Utah
And my wants are a new 5th wheel Toy hauler with heated tanks. :D about a 27 footer, and a Powerclaw track, I want to just be able to take off and go stay in the snow for a week or whatever and never worry about finding a cabin or motel and getting back to it if I had a 5th wheel I could just have my littel house right there!:D

M

Momma

Jun 20, 2009
In the heart of the Kootenays BC
I'm a thrifty kind of shopper when it comes to gear. I need a new jacket this year, for sure. I have an old old old arctic cat inspired jacket, that still works fine, but It looks like I should be busting a move with MC hammer or something! lol. Keep finding treasures along the way at second hand gear shops. We found gortex pants for me, a great pair of yami riding pants for my son. Always keeping our eyes open for a great deal!
I'm going to try these boarding boots for one season to see how bad they'll get eaten by my running boards. Another set of goggles would be nice, as would a helmet cam! lol

Last edited:

girlpowder

Premium Member
Mar 9, 2009
Utah, land of the FLUFF!!!
I'm a thrifty kind of shopper when it comes to gear. I need a new jacket this year, for sure. I have an old old old arctic cat inspired jacket, that still works fine, but It looks like I should be busting a move with MC hammer or something! lol. Keep finding treasures along the way at second hand gear shops. We found gortex pants for me, a great pair of yami riding pants for my son. Always keeping our eyes open for a great deal!
I'm going to try these boarding boots for one season to see how bad they'll get eaten by my running boards. Another set of goggles would be nice, as would a helmet cam! lol

I'm not sure how much shipping would be to BC, but http://www.steepandcheap.com/ is a great site for good deals. Goggles and gloves are on all the time. Check it out if you haven't already.:face-icon-small-hap

S

snobunny21

Oct 18, 2008
Freedom,ID
www.lccwy.com
I just have a want of a new helmet..dont really need another one but its always nice to be able to choose from 3 or 4. My Klim gear is the best, would wear anything else. All I need now is the snow!!!:D

S
Nov 26, 2007
ND
SorelMenGlacier08Sml.jpg

I have always worn this boot and Have never got wet or cold I like them
UPPER
MIDSOLE

Durable water and wind resistant polyurethane backed 1000 denier Cordura nylon
Drawstring with barrel lock closure
Removable 13mm Sorel® Meltdown MidsoleTM
2.5mm bonded felt frost plug

INSULATION
HELL/OUTSOLE

Removable 13mm ThermoPlus® felt InnerBoot
Handcrafted waterproof vulcanized rubber shell
AerotracTM sole - natural rubber

I love those boots which I have them for more than 10 years now but the insultation inside start to wear out. Still warm and wear them now for ice fishing. Those boots are pretty heavy for me to drag my feet so I got Klim Adreline boots for snowmobiling which is lighter than those boots.

P

Puddy Tat

Oct 4, 2008
Northern, Utah
I love those boots which I have them for more than 10 years now but the insultation inside start to wear out. Still warm and wear them now for ice fishing. Those boots are pretty heavy for me to drag my feet so I got Klim Adreline boots for snowmobiling which is lighter than those boots.

just so you know you can buy new liners for them.
I have had mine for around 10 years too. never get cold or wet.
if you like the Klim Adreline boots I mit have to look into them. do your feet stay dry and warm in them. we go for days at a time so I want something that never gets your feet wet. or cold.

S
Nov 26, 2007
ND
just so you know you can buy new liners for them.
I have had mine for around 10 years too. never get cold or wet.
if you like the Klim Adreline boots I mit have to look into them. do your feet stay dry and warm in them. we go for days at a time so I want something that never gets your feet wet. or cold.

Yes they are warm and dry. Suggest to buy one size bigger than your normal shoe size so have enough room for socks and circulation. May feel like walking in casts at first but will break into them after wearing couple times. Good ankle support as well. I see HMK boots just came out that looks like Klim Adreline so I am not sure how they turn out. Wont hurt to check both of them and see what fits you.

New liners for Sorel boots....thanks for tip! ;)

B
Jan 18, 2008
Western Slope, CO
I have a need, just thought of it!

A need to kick this pink habit! I NEEEEED to find a new color. Serious! Is there a 12 step program I can do? I'm over it! I've been wearing it for 3 seasons and it has eeked it's way into EVERYTHING! :eek: I have a pink muffpot for christsssssssssssakes! :eek:

Man my closet and gear room will be empty if I actually do this.... lol

Red is the new Pink!!! JK, new color could be costly:eek: Good luck girl.

O

Oregongirl

Jul 25, 2002
Highlands Ranch, Colorado
OH! I just remembered....I NEED new grip heaters. My grips kept coming off during our WY trip last year and I just stuffed them back on and DESTROYED my heaters. :( I probably will need another set of ice scratchers too - unless all that POWDER I'm dreaming of comes early and stays late......

:)

L

live2ride

Moderator: Premium Member
Nov 11, 2001
Gillette, WY
www.kristyharnish.com
Well, I have many coats and a couple pr of pants, and 1 pr of boots that my feet FREEZE in.....yes HMK's and I have tried all different socks. I have to actually use feet warmers and it SUCKS!! So I am going to have to find something different I think :(, I dont want to compromise the support though. Otherwise, I have a few wants, like more power on the lil' 800, better clutching, and a need is vent kit from Tammy. I would love to have a new look on her also, I will see what I find at the snow show.

Premium Features