• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Wants and Needs???

P

Puddy Tat

Oct 4, 2008
Northern, Utah
Well, I have many coats and a couple pr of pants, and 1 pr of boots that my feet FREEZE in.....yes HMK's and I have tried all different socks. I have to actually use feet warmers and it SUCKS!! So I am going to have to find something different I think :(, I dont want to compromise the support though. Otherwise, I have a few wants, like more power on the lil' 800, better clutching, and a need is vent kit from Tammy. I would love to have a new look on her also, I will see what I find at the snow show.

I would hate to have cold feet that would make the whole trip bad.. thats why I just wear my old Sorrel Boots, I have never been cold in them, but I was going to look into some Klim Adreline boots Snwmksehrny had Suggested them. :rose:

W

Wish

Apr 30, 2002
Tri Cities, WA
www.staceysdesign.com
I have more gear than I know what to do with...it's getting to the point that I can almost not even pick my gear bag(s) up!
So I can't think of a need....

Wants:

Mounting system for my GPS maybe ?
My new Boss seat to arrive at the door.....waiting (im-)patiently! :eek:
Snow!

I do need to find some kids boots for my little dude.....that's an every year thing though it seems!

S

shwee

Jan 8, 2008
Fairbanks, Alaska
My needs list keeps growing. It changed from boots to SLP pipe and can, Mountain Tuff running boards, Skinz rear bumper, windshield with "shwee" :), my avatar in vinyl on my hood and new handguards. Should have a few of those arriving tomorrow. :D:D

Now I'm thinking I might have to have this beauty.

I still need to decide which boots to get.

L

live2ride

Moderator: Premium Member
Nov 11, 2001
Gillette, WY
www.kristyharnish.com
I would hate to have cold feet that would make the whole trip bad.. thats why I just wear my old Sorrel Boots, I have never been cold in them, but I was going to look into some Klim Adreline boots Snwmksehrny had Suggested them. :rose:

It does suck....I am hoping to find something this weekend we will see. I don't want to lose my ankle support from the HMK style though.

D
Oct 7, 2009
Washington
Only needs for now...

Handguards
Boots
Jacket
Some kind of bag for storage...not sure if a tunnel bag or not

Good thing the snow show is almost here! I'm sure my list of needs will grow both days I'm there!

P

Puddy Tat

Oct 4, 2008
Northern, Utah
Hmmmmm.....I have a very long list of wants!! They couldn't fit in this forum!! lol.....

I have a few needs however that MUST be fulfilled this winter......

1) More HP for the '08 M6....I have a 700 topend in the works right now just need to finalize the deal and bolt her on!! Will give me about 20 more ponies!!

2) Boondocker fuel controller, to by-pass the useless M6 computer once the 700 bolts on.

3) A lightweight muffler. SLP or Speedwerx

4) A 3" or 4" riser.

5) 2 wheel kit in billet

Some needs that will probably turn into wants......

1) Powerclaw track

2) BDX bumper kit or Van Amburg tunnel kit

3) 2010 shorty seat....NO FAIR!! My hubby just got one for his!!

4) custom graphics......sled's totally black right now except a few hints of green......

I guess I could go on and on......but I did get my Klim Freeride pants last season, a new ladies AC snopro jacket, Ultimate boots, beacon, probe, shovel, AC pack, and new leather gloves!!:)

The biggest need and want of all is lots of POW!!!

YES a 1) Powerclaw track

H
Jan 9, 2008
Woodland, WA
Seems alot of you are looking at new boots. I was in the Columbia store today and saw these new offerings (clicky link). They didn't have the womens yet but the mens were really nice, tall, and supportive. The rechargeable battery powered heater wouldn't be necessary most times but first thing in the morning, broken down, or lost, they would be really nice. Plus, anyone with poor circulation could have warm feet all day since the charge lasts about 8 hours...

http://www.columbia.com/Bugathermo/Bugathermo_Landing,default,pg.html

C
Mar 2, 2009
Montana!
Wants:

New coat - I have just some winter coat I got a couple years ago for now. It keeps me warm! But I think the bf is getting me a new coat for Christmas. :D
New pants - I use some black Burton pants I have had, but they don't always keep my legs so warm.
New running boards with more holes in them so more snow falls off and I don't slip and slide around.
Sweet wrap for my sled! I have always liked purple. I like pink, but sometime I think it gets a little overdone. But I am a huge fan of purple. I saw a lady at Jackson Hole last year with some purple Klim gear, and I LOVED it. I don't know if that color is available anymore (for clothes or anything) but I would love a wrap with some white and purple!

I don't think I have any needs. I am pretty new to this whole snowmobiling thing, so until I get some more hours on m sled, I don't think I can be desiring too many things.

For those ladies looking for good boots, I have worn Kamik Winterpark's for the last couple years. I probably haven't ridden as often or as hard as a lot of you, but they keep my feet warm, dry, and they have held up well so far!

J

JHG

Jan 29, 2008
Elizabeth, CO/Bozeman, MT
Wants:

New coat - I have just some winter coat I got a couple years ago for now. It keeps me warm! But I think the bf is getting me a new coat for Christmas. :D
New pants - I use some black Burton pants I have had, but they don't always keep my legs so warm.
New running boards with more holes in them so more snow falls off and I don't slip and slide around.
Sweet wrap for my sled! I have always liked purple. I like pink, but sometime I think it gets a little overdone. But I am a huge fan of purple. I saw a lady at Jackson Hole last year with some purple Klim gear, and I LOVED it. I don't know if that color is available anymore (for clothes or anything) but I would love a wrap with some white and purple!

I guess I better find my checkbook.

S
Jan 16, 2009
missouri
I like u need to kick the pink habit.... My pink coat was stolen this year. So im now in the need of ALL new GEAR. Does anyone know of a good set of bibs that arent to bulky?
I found the cutest Klime pink coat.... but i think im gonna pass and do red this time.

Lets see. wants.... hmmm

I need a sled.
lookin for a rmk600

gear.... helmet, bibs, goggles,

and while im askin.. i want a cutie to go riding with me.... lol
too much to ask???? lmao

girlpowder

Premium Member
Mar 9, 2009
Utah, land of the FLUFF!!!
My boot need was filled last week. I got the Klim Adrenaline. I really wanted to try the new HMK, but got a better deal with the Klim. O-well next boot.
bananasplit.gif
The other need now is a hood. One to fit an 07 700 or 600 polaris. I can't bare with my dragon eye graphics and I want a new look too. So my sled needs an extra shirt.
71169.gif

S
Jan 16, 2009
missouri
Someone stole your coat? WTH??????????? :mad:

I have to say, a cutie might be the easiest thing for you to find! ;)

Ya. broke into trailer stole all my gear.... really sucks. Im hoping that they are not stupid enough to wear it .. i will know it... lmao

I think a cutie will be easier to find than new gear....

Do u have a preference in bibs or pants? My old bibs were too bulky and im lookin for maybe some pants... but dunno????? any ideas?

D
Oct 7, 2009
Washington
Ya. broke into trailer stole all my gear.... really sucks. Im hoping that they are not stupid enough to wear it .. i will know it... lmao

I think a cutie will be easier to find than new gear....

Do u have a preference in bibs or pants? My old bibs were too bulky and im lookin for maybe some pants... but dunno????? any ideas?

Keep hearing that klim is the way to go...but I swear my bank account winces each time I even think about buying a pair! For now I just have regular snowboard pants--hoping those will hold up for this year at least. Last year's pair ended up with a huge black mark across the butt from one of my more graceful dismounts from the sled. ;)

C

CoyoteGirl

Nov 26, 2007
Washington
www.brandyfloyd.com

I have the HMK Ascent pant and really like them. NO BULK! They are just a shell and with just a light/ thin base layer underneath I have yet to be cold or wet. They have vents in the front for when you overheat and I use them alot!

I can't do bibs. I drink lots of water and take lots of potty breaks, that is to much trouble for me! And they are to warm for me as well.

Premium Features