• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

has anybody revalved a 2011 shoxs

S

snobyrd

Nov 27, 2007
northeast bc
just curious, has anyone revalved thier 2011 rear shox. I checked out a 2010 last week that was revalved and it sagged like 2 inches at the bumper with fast rebound vs mine has zero sag even with nextech canister and my rebound was slower, just wondering if the revalve is still that much better than stock 11s ,cause i still consider my sled to be rough....

CO 2.0

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Fort Collins, CO
The Burandt kit uses evol style dampening pistons, and a max air volume bearing in conjunction with improved valving specs. Better internals than the revalve they did to the 2011's. You get what you pay for though at $300.
Those Fett Brothers Canisters are cheap. I'd try them out if I were you. I just picked up 2 of them yesterday for both my M's that have the Burandt upgrade on them. Fett Bros canisters are $50-80 depending on if you want the bigger or smaller chamber.

J

Johnmaster

Feb 21, 2009
Mukwonago, Wi
www.johnmaster.net
Sag should have been a result of spring pressure not valving (unless they really messed something up). I revalved my 09 crossfire that rode like crap and now it is completely trail rideable, and my 10 m8 is also very nice on the trails. Off trail they both feel great. I am still dialing on them both though (a never ending quest for ride quality). If I didn't have a quest for knwledge I would have just done the Burandt kit, it looks top notch!

M

M8GURL

Dec 25, 2007
North Central WA Somewhere
I just had mine done (The Burandt kit ) It's a great deal at that price of $300.00. It has been working pretty dam good, and I'd do it again......and recommend this to anyone....

Premium Features