• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

iqr 800...for those who don't like tunnel ext's

M
Nov 26, 2007
Prince George
Sweet Ride

Nice ride JZ. Looks like your ready to drop it on the snow, Do I hear a trip to Wells is in order? I'm out for early season riding as I have a broken foot after I dropped my boat trailer on it and crushed it.

Ill Named

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Nice ride JZ. Looks like your ready to drop it on the snow, Do I hear a trip to Wells is in order? I'm out for early season riding as I have a broken foot after I dropped my boat trailer on it and crushed it.

wtf lester? How in the hell did you manage that? Smooth. Is that why no one's been at the shop lately?

K
Nov 29, 2007
Kelowna BC
your welcome for the parts, sled looks good.

I'd have to say theres alot of hack jobs going on these iqr sleds, and some of these tunnels I don't think look that great, but to each there own.

poorider you did a good job nice and clean.

Last edited:
P
Mar 12, 2008
sunnyvale trailer park
just made a shiny new moustache for the front
PC100571.jpg

P
Mar 12, 2008
sunnyvale trailer park
Funny you ask that, I just got my pipe yesterday finally if you can believe that, long frickin wait but worth it. In n.p.p.'s defence it wasn't really his fault it took so long, he's been having trouble getting a quick turnaround with his coating.
014.jpg

008.jpg

010.jpg

I had to make a new oil tank in order to clear the pipe but what the heck, after this much time into a project what's another day?
I do recommend neil's power pipes, I have had a couple of issues but neil has gone out of his way to make sure I am happy and my pipe works for me. I'm sure he didn't make a dime off of this job but he still calls to make sure I am happy.

D
Nov 26, 2007
Poorider.

Is this a personal sled for you ? Or is this something you do as a business. It seems you must have a lot of specialty tools and lots of time to make a sled like that. Are you selling sleds?

P
Mar 12, 2008
sunnyvale trailer park
That's funny, you just bumped a 1 year old thread haha. You must really like iqr's to dig that deep.
Yes, I ride this sled as often as I'm able, had quite a few glitches at first but seems like I got her dialed in now, had it out a couple weeks ago and it was working better than ever. Definately my favorite.
No I don't build sleds for profit just did this one for my own benefit. Pretty hard to make money off sled mods. I would consider it for sure and you are not the first guy to ask, but it seems the only people willing to pay for custom work are in the States and there really is not that much market up here in northern B.C.
I have done a few more mods to this sled I will post some pics if I get energetic

Premium Features