• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

05 M7 start of the year bog and smoking issues! Need Help

D
Jan 2, 2013
Like i stated i just went through my M7 to start the year and heres a list of everything that i went through.

-Swap From High elevation to Low elevation weights
-cleaned power valves
-adjusted belt tension
-dumped new gas in
-pulled exhaust off to ensure nothings gotten inside over the summer

Here's what im worried about after riding it for the first time this year.
Started great idles great and seems like low end has good power but when WOT seems to starve more often than not. Constant Smoke coming over windshield.(Didn't ride long like that, just something i noticed) as well as primary at idle wobbling quite a bit as well as the secondary little rollers 1 doesnt spin.

Main concern is loss of power, the primary wobble ive heard is normal but how much is to much? Any help would be appreciated guys. Sled ran great last year so not sure whats change.

Thanks,

Dylan

M

Myzkoo

Sep 8, 2013
Pull out your fuel pump assembly out of the tank and check your smart valves (fuel pickups) and why not give it a new set of spark plugs. Cleaning your injectors wouldn't hurt either.

D
Jan 2, 2013
For injectors would if be beneficial to physically pull them out or just send seam foam through a couple tanks full? fuel pump disks sound easy enough and just check for sediment and whatnot it take it then? Thanks for the input.

Premium Features