Upgrade to Premium
Polaris: 900 05-06 Polaris RMK 900

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-16-2018, 10:32 PM
Currently: Not set.
Basic Member
Drtryda is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Instructions for 2006 rmk 900 electric start kit

I bought a electric start for my 2006 rmk 900 and got it all installed but dont know how to mount the battery box. If any one has the instructions or a pic that would be great thanks

Rate this post: Yes | No
Old 08-16-2018, 10:49 PM
Currently: Tearing up Alaskas BOMB POW
Thanked 1,322 Times in 936 Posts
guidoxpress has a reputation beyond reputeguidoxpress has a reputation beyond reputeguidoxpress has a reputation beyond reputeguidoxpress has a reputation beyond reputeguidoxpress has a reputation beyond reputeguidoxpress has a reputation beyond reputeguidoxpress has a reputation beyond reputeguidoxpress has a reputation beyond reputeguidoxpress has a reputation beyond reputeguidoxpress has a reputation beyond reputeguidoxpress has a reputation beyond repute
Garage

They mount the same as all IQ models from 06-10 if that helps. If you still can’t find anything let me knw and I can get u a pic. I have one in the shop I can snap pics of. But will be in a few hours yet

3 2016 Polaris AXYS.
06 RMK 900
His and Hers 16 badass AXYS builds

Old 08-16-2018, 11:21 PM
guidoxpress has a reputation beyond reputeguidoxpress has a reputation beyond reputeguidoxpress has a reputation beyond reputeguidoxpress has a reputation beyond reputeguidoxpress has a reputation beyond reputeguidoxpress has a reputation beyond reputeguidoxpress has a reputation beyond reputeguidoxpress has a reputation beyond reputeguidoxpress has a reputation beyond reputeguidoxpress has a reputation beyond reputeguidoxpress has a reputation beyond repute
Garage

This off my 05 900, very similar, just a different size battery and battery box. Same layout. If that helps in the meantime. It’s pretty self-explanatory how it lines up. The bottom of the battery box you will run two bolts and nuts through the bottom fender and on the side you’ll run one or two bolts through the left foot well plate. The upper portion of the battery box slides in the slot and closes down over the battery. And you were out the wires through from the foot well plate to the solenoid, circuit breaker and the battery. And then plug in your really. Just make sure to put some dielectric grease on everything when you install it.

Let me know exactly what kind of pictures you are needing and I could try to do better in a little bit when I go to the shop

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 2016 Polaris AXYS.
06 RMK 900

Old 08-16-2018, 11:29 PM
Garage

My other 05 900, kind of a chit show, but an idea (some pics off my cell)

3 2016 Polaris AXYS.
06 RMK 900

Old 08-17-2018, 01:05 AM
Basic Member

If you could get me a pic that would be awesome I can't find anything

Old 08-17-2018, 01:08 AM
Basic Member

Are you able to get a pic of the bottom of the bracket that's the part I'm having trouble with I dont know where on the floor it mounts

Old 08-17-2018, 01:57 AM
Garage

Here’s the 06, if you look straight down under the secondary there is 2 square holes. If you have the bolts with a round head and square neck they work best here (i’m spacing the correct name) otherwise a regular ball washer and that will work fine. The one picture shows the bolts from the bottom up there is two of them. The other picture shows the holes from the top view below the secondary. The last picture shows the bolt that holds the battery box to the side of the foot well.
You only need these three bolts to secure it and then slide the top piece in and hold the battery down. Every 900 comes with these holes predrilled in the lower fender so you cannot miss them

Hope that helps if not private message me and I can help you out again tomorrow if needed

3 2016 Polaris AXYS.
06 RMK 900

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Rate this post: Yes | No