• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

I wonder...how 2010 SLP Single Pipe would work with SLP Performance Edition Kit?

Daltech

Lifetime Membership
Nov 25, 2008
North Norway
The twins have worked awsome for me. The amount of tuning is the same as for the singel pipe. But the twins has a way better trottle respons, and they make the sled really strong. I`ll never go back to singel again on this sled, that`s for sure.

I use Powercommander 5 for tuning. You should be aware of this, if you plan to tune the sled on the hills, you won`t get the full potentional out of it.
I did tune the top end in a dyno, and I was suprised how much the difference in the map, affected the HP.
F.ex @7000 rpm it was a bit lean, like 0.61 bsfc. Gave it 4% more fuel 7-7250 rpm, and it went rich, and 4 hp from top was lost. 2 percent down again, and a perfect bsfc, and the power was back.
So dyno is a must if you plan at these pipes. But hey, It`s all worth it at the end:)
Noticed the plug color was light, and the ex temps are high at wot. But it holds together. I would never dared to run it whit these temps and plug colors if I didn`t know what the BSFC was:)

My plans for the summer is, BDX intake (just to get the opportunity of alot of venting in the hood), maybe a little port job, maybe lower the compression a bit, and buy a quiet silencer for the pipes.

Go for it, If you could aford a dyno tune. If not, you waste your money.

Last edited:
Premium Features