• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Sw Posts

Whats Up with Sno West

• Im leaving and never comming back

Votes: 3 2.6%
  • I Just hang out here and Dont ride

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • Rooost.ca Is the New Sled Forum were all going to now

• Should we Get Our Posts back

• I still like snowest and dont care about the Max thead issue

Votes: 103 90.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

94fordguy

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Yakima, Wa.
I'm gonna break from the trend here and tell you all that I thoroughly enjoy the Max thread :) There really is no other place on here to simply get to know the people that you are always seeing around the site, and that's most of what it was. After all, you can only ask so many questions about how to fix or mod your sled before you have asked them all and you have nothing else to say...

I enjoy the chatting, I'm only sorry that you all seem to have missed the whole point of it, and in doing so, kinda ruined it for the rest of us:(

:beer;:beer;:beer; for everyone!:D

Can't we all just get along:cool:

montanasledder

Lifetime Membership
Dec 19, 2001
Butte Montana
I was on the max thread a few times, dont care thats it gone or not, Come here to talk about sledding

Last edited:
P
Nov 28, 2007
in a town
The max post thread was fricken gay. People that are all getting bent out of shape over it need to find something else better to do in the first place then worry about a stupid thread. I say good riddance to the max thread and to all the people that are crying about it.

i don't have a groomer to get stuck though....:)

B
Nov 26, 2007
I'm gonna break from the trend here and tell you all that I thoroughly enjoy the Max thread :) There really is no other place on here to simply get to know the people that you are always seeing around the site, and that's most of what it was. After all, you can only ask so many questions about how to fix or mod your sled before you have asked them all and you have nothing else to say...

I enjoy the chatting, I'm only sorry that you all seem to have missed the whole point of it, and in doing so, kinda ruined it for the rest of us:(

Bingo. It was a good read. Never said i was leaving. I find it funny. ppl act mean in comp land and when you run into them sledding its always. whats up dude! :rolleyes:

Keep talkin.

IMO you were one of the good guys that got screwed here for sure. And if that thread wasnt full of idiots that all they cared about was getting the most post counts, and more people just talking normally as you say it was intended, things would be alot dif. I think.

I agree it would be nice to have a place to talk more with guys on here and such, but without all the BS. post for me, post. asfdsgfasdgfafdsf , pic of dog, pic of cat, middle finger, girl on horse, hahaha, take this pill for a larger penis, etc crap.. that isnt talkin, thats just junk posts to get a post count up.

You have to admit there was alot of that stupid crap goin on dude. I would be part of a thread where it was actually people making sense!

I bet if you started a new thread and made rules that nobody could whore it up with stupid crap, alot of guys would be in there. Alot more than there was in that other max crap thread.

I tell you what, I will start the darn thread, lets see who shows up. If you wanna talk, then talk in my thread I will start. no BS, just straight up talking. lets see what happens. lets see how long someone can visit it without trashing it with posta posta post etc. junk.

here, lets give it a try. lets see how many guys can just chat and not post junk. http://www.snowest.com/forum/showthread.php?p=638099#post638099

Last edited:
J

johnny be bad

Nov 26, 2007
in the getto
IMO you were one of the good guys that got screwed here for sure. And if that thread wasnt full of idiots that all they cared about was getting the most post counts, and more people just talking normally as you say it was intended, things would be alot dif. I think.

I agree it would be nice to have a place to talk more with guys on here and such, but without all the BS. post for me, post. asfdsgfasdgfafdsf , pic of dog, pic of cat, middle finger, girl on horse, hahaha, take this pill for a larger penis, etc crap.. that isnt talkin, thats just junk posts to get a post count up.

You have to admit there was alot of that stupid crap goin on dude. I would be part of a thread where it was actually people making sense!

I bet if you started a new thread and made rules that nobody could whore it up with stupid crap, alot of guys would be in there. Alot more than there was in that other max crap thread.

I tell you what, I will start the darn thread, lets see who shows up. If you wanna talk, then talk in my thread I will start. no BS, just straight up talking. lets see what happens. lets see how long someone can visit it without trashing it with posta posta post etc. junk.

here, lets give it a try. lets see how many guys can just chat and not post junk. http://www.snowest.com/forum/showthread.php?p=638099#post638099

dude! why do you care? if you dont like it dont look!!!

I honestly dont look. I went there 2 times. once and actually talked to you guys for about 4 posts. then recently when all this started getting fired up.

But it is annoying then some guy pops into a room you have never heard of with 10K posts and trys to act like he knows everything. just to find out all but 20 posts were things like POST FOR ME, POSTA, dsafddfhdsjfh, time to post. another post.

then you try to tell them they are wrong and thet fire neg. rep at ya and turn all their buddies on you for no darn reason other than to try to make you look bad. Thats the darn prob. here.

M
Sep 21, 2002
Edmonton

I have to disagree.

When the thread was moved, all of a sudden there was all these users that I have never ever seen before, with sign in dates that are months old, in fouled plug, that had all these green dots and , like 3 posts to their name.

Sure there was a couple who used the site for other stuff, like snowmobiling,,, but have you noticed that since this is in GENERAL SNOWMOBILING, there is minimal response from max'ers?
If this thread was in Fouled, I think it would be different.

I have however noticed that there are a lot that are particpating in the regular threads now, that were from the max... that never did before..which is good to see.:)

A

AkHockey10

Feb 9, 2006
Anchorage, Ak
Sure there was a couple who used the site for other stuff, like snowmobiling,,, but have you noticed that since this is in GENERAL SNOWMOBILING, there is minimal response from max'ers?
If this thread was in Fouled, I think it would be different.

cause, they're all over at Booost and/or Sledjunkie, LOL.

A

AkHockey10

Feb 9, 2006
Anchorage, Ak
Checked it out a few times, never hooked. I like being able to read what everyone says and couldn't read through 700 pages a day

I was never hooked on it either.. its frustrating sometimes when you are trying to talk to someone but, then you go to hit the refresh and you gotta go back 20 million pages to see your post and see what they answered. :rolleyes::mad: but, its all good. really, for the most part they're all pretty cool.

Still, dont understand why or even how people can stare at a computer outside of work all day long, like i said before, my eyes start to hurt after a 30 minutes, LOL.

E

Ex-Member

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Mar 14, 2007
Still, dont understand why or even how people can stare at a computer outside of work all day long, like i said before, my eyes start to hurt after a 30 minutes, LOL.

what kind of monitor do you have? I can't do CRTs anymore, but an LCD that's adjusted right (Angle, bright/contrast) isn't hard at all. A good kbd/mouse is a must too.

C

crashleroux

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 26, 2007
COLORADO but they shipped me to Pocatello
I could care less about the max thread, I used to read it every once in a while, but if you are that uptight about how many posts you have then as was said before "YOU HAVE WAYYY TO MUCH TIME ON YOUR HANDS"

I don't however understand why the moderator randomly pulls my posts for no apparent reason...just poooooof there gone.

M
Oct 15, 2001
Forest Lake, MN
Ohhhh god shut the *** up about that stupid thread! Seriously what happened to the good old days on here where it was 90% sledding and 10 percent chit!?

Ahh the good old days.

I could give a chit less about the tread. If it was here or when it was here I just never payed attention to it easy as that.

When someone is pissing you off do you cry like a baby or just ignore them?

Sounds like alot of people have sand in there vag's about the thing. LET IT GO!

Premium Features