• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

BDX PRO-TCP CHAINCASE SAVER FOR SIDEWINDER

BD-Xtreme

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Our Total Chaincase Pretection kit will prevent your chaincase to getting wrecked from impacting something such as rock or log. With the factory drop and roll chaincases protruding below the bellypan, they are very susceptible to impact, which will destroy the case and leave you stranded!!

Not anymore!

This kit comes with an inner and outer protector that sandwiches the stock chaincase from both side, and it even fits under the stock plastic cover. The Total Chaincase Protection Kit, or PRO-TCP provides your machine the protection you need. It is strong, lightweight, and installs very easily. We even include the drill bit required to install it. No bellypan or cover needs to be removed to install it either. Check out our installation video below, and then get yours on order!!

Fits:2018-2020 Arctic Cat Ascender Models such as Alpha, Mountaincat, M8000, M6000, and Hardcore. Also 2017 Arctic Cat Mountaincat, 2017-2019 King Cat, and Yamaha Sidewinder MTX 2018-2019.

http://www.bd-xtreme.com/index.php?id_product=1293&controller=product

kanedog

Undefeated mountain clutching champ of the world.
Lifetime Membership
Oct 14, 2008
I believe anything from bdx ssi speed shop is junk. They are known as lowly copycat engineers making low quality cheap parts but ray the owner will be the 1st to brag he’s an engineer. Clown.

Turblue

Lifetime Membership
Jun 11, 2004
Alberta
It looks like it will bend also. In my mind it needs to be covered with space so the cover takes the hit.

J
Sep 1, 2011
S/E MN
Anyone try this?
I have one of my sleds after breaking a chaincase. Pretty strait forward as far installation. I haven't broken another case as of yet. I had close to $750 into new case chain, sprockets, and tensioner. If I was planning on keeping the sled I would have went to belt drive. Worth the 89 in my opinion as a chain case is not a quick change.

J
Jan 9, 2022
Sweden
I think this is the chain case protection I got on my -18 Mtx. Works well so far, I've made two HARD contacts that I'm pretty sure both would have broken the chain case.
I can't say anything about the company and/or the owner as I don't know anything about them, but the product seems to work fine.

I had to modify/cut mine a little to make it fit, as you maybe can see, but I think that's due to my already slightly beat up sled hehe
My stock plastic cover did not fit over it after the installation. Maybe it would fit if I modified the plastic.
IMG_20230316_090550.jpg

Premium Features