• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Snowbike dolly

R
Nov 25, 2018
What is the best snowbike dolly? Best one to move around shop and keeps the track off the ground so you can ruin the bike. Thanks for your feed back

needpowder

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2007
Utah
I've got the front kit only since I had a rear kit when I got mine. Works great.
That’s not a dolly that you can run the bike. That’s just another wheel kit.There have definitely been a couple on here that lift the bike up under the engine. I’m not going to bother to search for them though. Maybe the OP could.

A
Nov 14, 2017
Ok if nobody else will do the google search I will LOL

I built the same thing at home a couple years ago. Pretty easy for anyone with a welder.

CATSLEDMAN1

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Missoula, Montana
7 or 8 years ago there was a thread here on the FORUM on building these, been using the two I built every since. I watched alot of sno bikers show up at the parking lot with high dollar overly complicated wheels on front/wheels on back/ clamps straps and takes two people to move on smooth concrete, not even a snowy parking lot.

The simple improvement over the one pictured, put the long handle on the right side if you are right handed, use small bicycle wheel or similar and you can one old man easily roll across the lawn or rough road, use pins to put on the two handles, so you can easily hang it up in the shop.

needpowder

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2007
Utah

This one?

CATSLEDMAN1

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Missoula, Montana
That's the one, another mod, I welded a short bolt straight up under each foot peg so when I lift up the bolt sticks up throug the foot peg bike can't slide on the plastic skid pan, bigger the wheels the better.

A
Nov 14, 2017
That's the one, another mod, I welded a short bolt straight up under each foot peg so when I lift up the bolt sticks up throug the foot peg bike can't slide on the plastic skid pan, bigger the wheels the better.

Do you have a picture of that mod? I wouldn't mind something similar on mine.

Premium Features