• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Got slammed for cracking a joke about the 2010 Nytro Weight

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
H

HiWaYman92

Dec 14, 2008
Pinedale, Wyoming
I was flipping through posts the other day, and I came accross a post where Yamaha guys were wondering what the 2010 Nytro weight was going to be. Being a two stroke cat man, I popped in with a wise crack of the Nytro weighing the same as a Dodge Neon. Wow! I didn't make any friends with this comment! I got a bunch of red rep. I guess these Yamaha guys don't have much of a sense of humor. I am sure somebody on the Cat side thought this was funny.... rep me if you think I had a valid point! Afterall, green is cat... red is something else....

wildcard28

Dec 18, 2007
Clarkston WA
s375.photobucket.com
how do you rep some one? some people can`t take a joke, I have never ridin a Yamatank and don`t care to. I ride a Doo but think that the skidoo Rev and the M series cat are the two best looking sleds out there, for looks I would lean more towards the Cat. Love the cat green. Revs are cool and the new xp is ugly sled,

M

Mcx Nytro

Nov 26, 2007
Vernon BC
I was flipping through posts the other day, and I came accross a post where Yamaha guys were wondering what the 2010 Nytro weight was going to be. Being a two stroke cat man, I popped in with a wise crack of the Nytro weighing the same as a Dodge Neon. Wow! I didn't make any friends with this comment! I got a bunch of red rep. I guess these Yamaha guys don't have much of a sense of humor. I am sure somebody on the Cat side thought this was funny.... rep me if you think I had a valid point! Afterall, green is cat... red is something else....

Some of those yahoos take life here on snowest a little to seriously:eek:.Cause weight has always been an issue.:face-icon-small-fro

N
Nov 12, 2008
West Branch, Mi
Some green your way... Those yami's are heavy and its a fact. I guess the yami riders dont want to admit that and would rather hide behind it rather than deal with it and just go out and ride. All 4 brands of snowmobiles have their downfalls and I will be the first one to admit it. No need to get pissed off when someone points out that your sled is heavy.

Skinner

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
North Utah

How far in the red are you point wise? I have spent all my Rep for 24 hours. But tomorrow I can send you all the way to green for sure!:beer;

C
Feb 1, 2008
Help with reputation!!

how do you rep some one? some people can`t take a joke, I have never ridin a Yamatank and don`t care to. I ride a Doo but think that the skidoo Rev and the M series cat are the two best looking sleds out there, for looks I would lean more towards the Cat. Love the cat green. Revs are cool and the new xp is ugly sled,

Tryin' to help you out but I can't figure out how to rep you either.:beer;

A
Nov 26, 2007
Heyburn Idaho
I'm a Yamaha rider and yup there heavy but the only time ya know it is when your in slush lol I found that out this last weekend, was worn out and sore after 3 days of riding. I love cats I'm been looking for a 2006 m7 snow pro (love the orange) and i must say in my opion the 07 apex se and the 06 cat sp are the the best looking sleds. I see your back to green :beer;

89sandman

Lifetime Membership
Oct 16, 2004
southern oregon
heck i thought they'd take it only being as heavy as a neon a compliment, now if you would have said it was as heavy as a 1 ton 4x4 crew cab...

W

woodies

maybe don't be in other threads bashing there brands for starters? bet if i said your 2 smokers smell and what not, i'll get red to!!!! bwhahaha i'll keep my tank it's nice to take pictures of you all struggling up to the top!

TNTCOPP

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Buckley, WA
and without the $5000+ turbo you'd be where ....... :beer;:beer;

maybe don't be in other threads bashing there brands for starters? bet if i said your 2 smokers smell and what not, i'll get red to!!!! bwhahaha i'll keep my tank it's nice to take pictures of you all struggling up to the top!

Premium Features