• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New Ovs M-series Turbo Kits Available

P

Pure Logic Tuning

Dec 3, 2007
www.purelogictuning.com
OVS has released the 2009 M-series Turbo kits. These kits have had countless hours spent on fit and finish and to perform with flawless tuning.
The 2009 turbo kits bring alot of industry leading components and technology
to the turbo world that has not been available until know.

These components consist of
1. Simmons air box design. (This air box can be installed and removed in and out of the sled without removing the throttle bodies. This air box is O-ring fitted no clamps or hoses. This air box also utilizes a single bolt attachment that will not let the air box or the throttle bodies dislodge form the engine under high boost pressures.
2. Dual injector throttle bodies on the M-1000 are also part of this kit. These throttle bodies make for quick and flawless performance on the BIG TWIN when it is demanding fuel to make big HP.
3. One piece charge tube with no welds. There is no leaks in this charge tube and the bling is way cool.
4.Turbo charger sizing has been changed on both models for 2009. These changes insure the best drivability and performance of any turbo kit in the industy.
5. Intercooler option on both models are available with a fan. This option is for those people that need the air charge cooled for those extra long hills.

THE PICS OF THESE KITS ONE THE M-1000 WITH THE OPTIONAL INTERCOOLER OPTION AND THE M-8 WITHOUT THE INTERCOOLER OPTION
CAN BE SEEN AT www.ogdenvalleysports.com UNDER TURBO KITS.

Last edited:
P

Pure Logic Tuning

Dec 3, 2007
www.purelogictuning.com
The 2009 turbo kits included the following components.
GARRETT TURBO
BLOWOF VALVE
CHARGE TUBE
AIR BOX
OIL PUMP
OIL CAN
ALL THE HOSE NEEDED
ALL THE CLAMPS NEEDED
ALL THE BOLTS NEEDED
PURE LOGIC CONTROL BOX
FUEL PUMP & ALL WIRING
02 GAUGE
BOOST GAUGE
FUEL PRESSURE GAUGE
FUEL REGULATOR
SECONDARY INJECTORS
THROTTLE BODIES (M-1000 ONLY)
ALL HOSE BARBS AND FUEL "T"
TURBO EXHAUST WITH MUFFLER
PRIMARY AND SECONDARY CLUTCHING
OVS SECONDARY TORSION SPRING KIT

P

Pure Logic Tuning

Dec 3, 2007
www.purelogictuning.com
The 2009 turbo kit pricing for the M-1000 complete kit $6595.00.
The 2009 turbo kit pricing for the M-8 complete kit is $6000.00.
The optional intercooler kit for both models is $799.00

Last edited:
P

Pure Logic Tuning

Dec 3, 2007
www.purelogictuning.com
The $4595.00 pump gas kit is still available I will check the website and make sure that is clear. The website is telling people that the full turbo kits can be turned down to pump fuel or up for high boost. The biggest problem with pump gas kits is people are going to want to turn them up, we built the pump gas kits back in 2003 and every one was turned up before the season was over. The second problem is that gas stations have no way of making sure that you are getting 91 octane,the sleds will detonate and damage not only the motor but can damage the turbo also. PL wants to make sure that people make there choice knowing all of the facts and choose the right kit for them. The people that have ordered pump gas kits have all ordered the complete kit so when not if they turn them up they can. When the customer wants to turn the pump gas kit up they have to purchase all of the rest of the components and some of the pump gas components will not be usable on the high boost applications. Then the kit ends up costing $1000.00 more than just putting the full kit on and just running at low boost. Thanks PL.

type_a_positive

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Mongo Norway
Ok, I have european 98 octane at the pump (equivalent to us 93/94 octane), but no means of getting racegas, so I would go for the pump gas kit.

S

SLEDIOT

Nov 27, 2007
Dawson Creek BC
Yer pushing these hard can you post some installed pics? Maybe throwsome pricing for the 1200 turbo kits?.....please

O
Feb 23, 2008
Hugo MN
I bought a garrett kit for my M7 last year from these guys and its the best thing i have ever put on a snowmobile! works flawless. super power. above all they have super tech support if you if you have any questions. cant say enough good about them!
thanks again

Premium Features