• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Snowies

A

Anti-Hero

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Dec 6, 2001
Longmont, Colorado
it was awesome for mid April, anyone that is thinking of putting the sleds away for the season, that would be a mistake. If you get a chance to get out tomorrow, i would. 12-15" around Nelson park or south side of libby.

O

Ollie

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Mar 16, 2004
Colorado
Should have went with us today Anti.
The snow was great.
didn't get to cage, but got to the areas right beside it.
Had to cut the trail up to get there. No tracks.
The snow had settled a LOT. only about 6" of soft snow was left and it was mashed potatoes by 11. Still, awsome riding for this time of year.
P1010277.jpg

P1010283.jpg

D
Nov 20, 2005
lol

well..............yes ollie u r right about that....................my 2003 summit 800 went pop after 3100 miles .......had to buy a short block which set me back 2 grand when all was done.....................

S

sleddinhusker

Nov 26, 2007
Arnold, NE
apsserver.arnold.k12.ne.us
I posted that pic just for Ollie.

Thought you would like it. ha ha ha. I just think the poor xp had finally gotten tired of breaking trail for 3 poos, 2 cats, and the trenching XRS all weekend long.

The truth is, the untracked snow was deep and wet, weather was warm so once a track was laid down, you could go anywhere. I had to shoot through two trees and a hole, then head up this little knoll. I was screwed from the get go, couldn't get any speed up and buried it. Well, once I had laid the track, no one else had any problem but the ol indy. What a great weekend!!! And the only reason the old poo was up there that day, his 02 800 poo broke down, again. Hasn't been dependable for two years. So we stuck him on the m7, and the diamond drive went out on it at the glacier, so he went to old trusty.

Premium Features