• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2009 parts

W
Nov 27, 2007
bear creek, montana
looking for a rear bumper and tail light assembly off a 2009
m sled
i have looked at the black diamond rear set up, so thats always open
parts are make for the m-sleds. just wondering if i can get them yet

M
Nov 26, 2007
The rear bumpers are listed in the accessory catalog for $29.00. I ordered a couple for my sleds. The computer ordering system at my dealer shows that the bumpers are past due to be shipped, but who knows what that means. I also ordered a 162" PowerClaw track, and Arctic Cat said that would probably be July before that got to my dealer.

89sandman

Lifetime Membership
Oct 16, 2004
southern oregon
was trying to get them for my 07 when i did my bde kit, dealer laughed and said they wouldn't be able to get any until septemberish at the earliest. the bde kit is the way to go, wps can get you a fourbar led...

Last edited:

type_a_positive

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Mongo Norway
Is that new PowderClaw track available in 144"? I'd like to convert my CF -06 to -09 look-a-like...

And where can I find that new bumber?

I read somewhere that the Powderclaw will be available as a 3-pitch design in 141, 153 and 162 inch lengths exclusively.

Nov 26, 2007
Wisconsin
I think the 2009 LED tail light would work great with the BDx bumper. Black diamond should order a bunch and sell it with their kit. I'm ordering one next fall for sure.

I think the BDx bumper has a much nicer and custom look to it than Cat's new bumper. IMO???

Paul

Goin For Snow

Lifetime Membership
Apr 2, 2002
South Haven MN
was trying to get them for my 07 when i did my bde kit, dealer laughed and said they wouldn't be able to get any until septemberish at the earliest. the bde kit is the way to go, wps can get you a fourbar led...

boy does that look good. where are the lights?

89sandman

Lifetime Membership
Oct 16, 2004
southern oregon
lights, we don't need no stinkin' lights:) unless you want to keep your buddie from plowing into the rear of your new tunnel. i guess mine is usually burried under snow so you can't see it anyway!

Last edited:
M
Jul 5, 2001
Wyoming
Just not a bolt on

The 09 tail light won't just fit on the 07-08 sled
Your heat exchanger is in the way, and the way it bolts to the tunnel.

You can get it to work- but there is more to it than just getting one and thinking it wil fit.

BDX IS coming out with a tailight ( from waht Mike told me) for their Rear conversion like Sandman and I have on our M Sleds

BDXConversion004.jpg

TNTCOPP

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Buckley, WA
Checked out the '09 bumpers at the show last night ....... My .02 , they look a little beefier than the BDX as they are almost a triangular type shape. The whole snow flap and LED set-up are questionable as it is oversized , and just a lot of unnecessary plastic. Like the LED light , just not everything it is mounted on.

Premium Features