• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Anyone riding Halfway this Friday/weekend?

H
Jan 9, 2008
Woodland, WA
A few of us from SW Washington are making a trip to Halfway this Thursday night and are looking for locals to ride with or good info on where to ride. Have a couple suggestions from a few around here but looking for the opinions of the people that ride there regularly. Any info would be much appreciated.:beer;

S
Nov 26, 2007
oregon city or
head up to table top and fallow the ride off the back side you will find some great hills to clime and lots to do get a map in town the people that own the liquor store can mark some places to go play........they are realy nice.......

S

Smashcat900

Apr 21, 2006
Hermiston Oregon
www.myspace.com
There will be 7 or 8 of us up on Thurs-Sat.
We'll be riding Table Top and on down the east fork and pretty much all around:) Probably see you up there. We stay at the White Fir retreat off Corrnicopia Hwy.
I have heard the snow is mainly all hard in the mornings and its warming up enough to make a nice soft mess during the day. Normal spring conditions!
See ya up on the hill.:beer;:beer;:beer;:D
Toby

S
Nov 26, 2007
oregon city or
a advisory is up from 6am to 6pm tomarrow for wet snow above 4000 feet s it will be raining in halfway ........that is according to the weather report i am weighting for a update we will be leaving when i get off work to head to McCall.................

S

Smashcat900

Apr 21, 2006
Hermiston Oregon
www.myspace.com
a advisory is up from 6am to 6pm tomarrow for wet snow above 4000 feet s it will be raining in halfway ........that is according to the weather report i am weighting for a update we will be leaving when i get off work to head to McCall.................

Yeah, it's about 4 a.m. here in Hermiston and it's been raining all night. Snow up high though.:D

Premium Features