• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Kremmling Drags

P
Nov 26, 2007
Anyone have any info on the kremmling snow drags? I heard it was on March 1st but not positive. Also looking for location and class breakdowns if someone has it. Thanks!!

Cobra

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Colorado
They are March 8th. You can go to Kremmling Camber of commerece, there is info on there. Eagle Valley is holidng there drag races this weekend at 4 Eagle Ranch. It is a nice place for races,should be a good event.

PJ-Hunter

Paid Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Jan 31, 2006
Kremmling, Colorado
If you don't own a CAT,,, don't bother to go.. He doesn't want you there. It is a CAT event.

Yeah, that's why there was a bunch of Turbo yammies there last year. Don't bother going cause Lynn Felker is gonna be there and he's the bestest and the fastest. He will win all classes!:D

Last edited:

AndrettiDog

Lifetime Membership
Dec 23, 2007
Colorado
Yeah, that's why there was a bunch of Turbo yammies there last year. Don't bother going cause Lynn Felker is gonna be there and he's the bestest and the fastest. He will win all classes!:D

I'm really glad Lynn Felker came to the Eagle Valley drags. We need more people that put that much effort into racing.

However, he did not win all of the events. See HERE for race results. I won't tie names to his organization, but you can pretty much tell by the make of the sled. He did loose a few classes to some other makes. But then again, he put some of his sleds into bigger classes as well (ran the turbo class w/o turbo). Some of those Ski-Doo's in the standings are not his as well.

Last edited:
K

kodpkd

Nov 28, 2007
Loveland, CO

Lynn does do well in the classes he enters. Against a monster turbo with a non turbo, no nitros, XP, and he didn't even bring his big gun..

Lynn will not be at the Kremmling races...

Last edited:
Premium Features