• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Wolf creek conditions

I

ItDoAble

Aug 30, 2006
Loveland, CO
What's the latest on conditions for riding out of South Fork? Is it starting to feel a little like spring, or, still good mid-winter snow?

tudizzle

Lifetime Membership
Mar 23, 2005
COLORADO
setting up fast in the areas that get wind and sun. still plenty of powder though!

J

jp@weknowsnow

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 26, 2007
Colorado/Wyoming
weknowsnow.com
hahah :beer;

i thought it goes well,

"....cruising down the street in my 64..
....cruising down the street in my 64..

first I lean wit it, then I rock wit it
I got a candy apple drop wit a glock in it
first I lean, then I rock, (mike jones)
...."

:D

I

ItDoAble

Aug 30, 2006
Loveland, CO
Wow, it was great riding at WC this weekend! Spring base with 1-2 ft of fresh on top, blue skys, awesome country, long days, good friends, what more could you ask for except extra gas? :D

WolfCreek.jpg

WolfCreek2.jpg

WolfCreek3.jpg

D
Dec 6, 2007
Anyone want to meet up to ride Wolf creek tomorrow March 1st (Sunday)

Drop me a line interested! Rode Molas Pass outside Silverton today... (big Sh#t eating grin)

David
303-917-6250
970-218-1753

J
Rode there today... (near South Fork)

My opinion is......... MAKE SURE YOU HAVE ICE SCRATCHERS unless you wait till noon to leave parking lots.... trail was concrrrrrreeet.

Once up on top, good snow was easily found, however when you did find it, you only sunk in about 6 inces....AND the old tracks from the guys who lucked out and were able to catch it all in powder are concreete trenches that have NO MERCY!!!

Last edited:

skibreeze

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2005
Colorado Springs
Rode there today... (near South Fork)

My opinion is......... MAKE SURE YOU HAVE ICE SCRATCHERS unless you wait till noon to leave parking lots.... trail was concrrrrrreeet.

Once up on top, good snow was easily found, however when you did find it, you only sunk in about 6 inces....AND the old tracks from the guys who lucked out and were able to catch it all in powder are concreete trenches that have NO MERCY!!!

Exactly what I had expected, good w/e for me to stay home since the leg needs mercy.

Premium Features