• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Nitrous on a 2003 Mt. Cat 900

P

ProKlim

Dec 10, 2007
North Dakota
I recently bought a 03 mt cat 900 carb its got a new factory crate motor with low miles,it has a black magic single pipe and can, I'm in the process of putting a 162" attack 20 track on it, but other than that it is stock. I am interested in putting nos on it now. I have not had nos on a sled before so I dont know to much about it besides what I have read on here. My question is what is a good kit to get and do I need to change anything such as jetting or clutching. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

Perk

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2007
Boise, Idaho
go boondockers with a non adjustable synergy regulator. And PM me when you get it, you need a different rectifier than the one they send in their kit.

--Perk

H

Hirevtuner

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Jan 14, 2008
Calgary
I have had great luck with the Boondocker Synergy non adjustable regulator system, when you get the box set up it's pull and GO GO GO.

P

ProKlim

Dec 10, 2007
North Dakota
Thanks for your reply's guys. How hard is it to set up the boondockers with that adjustable synergy regulator? And what does that do?

Premium Features