• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Looking for riding partner North Big Horns Feb. 8 & 9

I'm hoping to come home to Lovell, WY the weekend of Feb. 8 & 9 (this weekend), but my riding partner is not able to come at that time. Is anyone going to be riding that weekend that wouldn't mind someone tagging along. I like to boondock and play in the meadows. I'm not much for staying on the trails all day. Just lookin' to have some fun for the weekend.

Thanks, Susan

xpx5

Lifetime Membership
Jan 26, 2008
south dakota
I'm hoping to come home to Lovell, WY the weekend of Feb. 8 & 9 (this weekend), but my riding partner is not able to come at that time. Is anyone going to be riding that weekend that wouldn't mind someone tagging along. I like to boondock and play in the meadows. I'm not much for staying on the trails all day. Just lookin' to have some fun for the weekend.

Thanks, Susan

i am looking for someone to ride with.want to go to snowies. but considering the horns.like the same kind of riding also like the bowels. where would you unload ?

Premium Features