• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Cranbrook conditions

N

northsledder

Nov 26, 2007
east kooetnay
hey harv
the crew from fort mac is headed your way this weekend. We were trying to remember the name of the hotel with that Bravian resturant in it. It seemed like a good place to stay. Doesn't sound like sheldon will be with us ...he is trying to sell his sled cause he took up bowling.

Nov 26, 2007
Cranbrook B.c
has anyone been up lumberton this week? how was it?. Sled whent down last friday and wont be able to ride this weekend and ofcoarse it has to be the week that it snows some fresh.

S
Jan 10, 2008
Red Deer, AB
Thanks for the pics, My group is planning a trip there for the weekend of the 8th. Where in Cranbrook can we get a map of all the trails? It's our first time in that area, so just want to be prepared. Thanks.

D

deaner

Nov 26, 2007
Creston, BC
Hey guys. Im heading down to Creston for the week, and was hoping to do some sledding while Im down there. I dont know anyone, or any of the areas though. I was hoping to hook up with someone who might be going out this week. I have ridden the mountains lots, and have all the gear.

If anyone is interested, my cell is 780-362-1380

Thanks,

Dean

P
Dec 2, 2007
shes nuts deep man were out last two days going out tommorrow to resue buddys sled,then take a day off ,arms and face is sore,from all the powder in them wll probably go out again towards end of the week

N

northsledder

Nov 26, 2007
east kooetnay
just got back from 3 amazing days, breaking trail everyday in deep snow. took us a full day of hard work to break into heaven but we made it, then went back the next day to play it was sweet. still lots of snow to rip up so enjoy...

S
Jan 10, 2008
Red Deer, AB
We just got back from Cranbrook today, snow was awesome all weekend. Being new to the area, we didn't really get anywhere, but everywhere we managed to find ourselves had a lot of untouched snow. I'd say 3 feet of fresh powder minimum.

Next time, we find our way into Heaven, the GPS says we made it within .5km before we had to turn back due to lack of time.

Premium Features