• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Can't decide? Stampede or Gold creek!

N
Nov 26, 2007
Marysville
I've been to GC and really like it, but was thinking about trying something new for sundays ride. Is stampede much different? Can someone give me the full breakdown? Thanks everyone.

I
Oct 29, 2001
Central WA
If you haven't ridden Stampede before and you are an advanced rider you will have more fun at GC.
You need someone to show you around Stampede as the good areas aren't obvious.

D
Dec 10, 2007
If you haven't ridden Stampede before and you are an advanced rider you will have more fun at GC.
You need someone to show you around Stampede as the good areas aren't obvious.

Ice cap would you be willing to show a person the hidden areas?
I would love to get to know the area.

ruffryder

Lifetime Membership
Aug 14, 2002
I'm in.... how about a MOB and Yammadog ride with us.... Keep the dollar. You may need that to start a fire later on.

I have ridden with the dog and MOB quite a bit, never needed to start a fire....yet. Though ridding with yammadog is like going to the woods with a dog in heat. If you aren't watching closely he will take off and leave you.:p I thought about carrying a dog whistle or something to call him back to the group.:D

It is all good though. Their woods negotiating skills are top notch, most of the time I don't know where I am, nor where I am going and we always end up back at the sno-park...... eventually.

Y
Nov 26, 2007
north bend, wa
I have ridden with the dog and MOB quite a bit, never needed to start a fire....yet. Though ridding with yammadog is like going to the woods with a dog in heat. If you aren't watching closely he will take off and leave you.:p I thought about carrying a dog whistle or something to call him back to the group.:D

It is all good though. Their woods negotiating skills are top notch, most of the time I don't know where I am, nor where I am going and we always end up back at the sno-park...... eventually.

Guess I'll slow down even more so you aren't left out with the bears...:D:eek:

Premium Features