• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Who is up for GC on Monday??

H
Nov 26, 2001
Renton
Headed up Monday for some great sunshine riding monday morning--should be some great riding--the way it was snowing tonight when we came back there should be tons of freshy--suppose to snow thru sunday evening.

Who is up for a ride?

H20SKE...

G

Good to Go

Banned
Nov 21, 2007
North Bend, WA
You tease, you suck...

Melody says all your pink is forgiven and forgotten (for now....I added that). Something about you being a gentleman today. Thanks again.

H
Nov 26, 2001
Renton
Melody was a joy to have with us today--You on the other hand;)were a riot as usual--treetard2--LOL

All you have to do is cancel 16 yards of crete!:eek::confused::mad::D

H20SKE...

H
Nov 26, 2001
Renton
Paul what the he!! you already get your tax return? The rest of the world will be slaving while you play.

Like Tree Tard said--it is a holiday and the kids are out of school--figured I would take the day off to and take Tree Tard riding for a bonus day. Cool thing is--I do not have to hold back with this kid--He has Kahunas and is a real good rider!!

Looks like we will have GC to ourselves--Sweet!!

H20SKE...

D

Duvall Dean

Nov 8, 2003
Wenatchee, Wa.

watch out for all the click clicks, talk about parking stupid (fordmans thread)
they pissed me off somethin fierce today.

no respect for sledders whatsoever.

I don't think I will go to GC ever again........Kachess side maybe
less greenies clogging up the parking

)(*&^*%&&(*)(&^% I am just pissed about it still, and I've been home
for hours.

Mayor DD

H
Nov 26, 2001
Renton

watch out for all the click clicks, talk about parking stupid (fordmans thread)
they pissed me off somethin fierce today.

no respect for sledders whatsoever.

I don't think I will go to GC ever again........Kachess side maybe
less greenies clogging up the parking

)(*&^*%&&(*)(&^% I am just pissed about it still, and I've been home
for hours.

Mayor DD

Nothing new up at GC--just getting to be more of them every year--During the week--no prob with the click-click's. You can always go to Price Creek snowpark or back to the lake kachess snow park and avoid 99% of click-click idiots.

I wish the Cops would ticket them idiots up there--They have no prob ticketing the sledders for anything--How about the click-click's??:mad:

H20SKE...

M

Macattack

Nov 27, 2007
Lake Tapps
Same deal for me today at GC.

Had to take off early ... got down to the truck and had an Audi maybe a foot from the front bumper and a 4runner about the same from the rear. WTF! Took me forever to get out. Vehicles were stacked up from the trail head all the way down past the feeder creek to Lake Keechlus. Every small spot behind a trailer had a Civic or whatever shoehorned in.

It was nuts today, never seen so many people.

BTW, there were atleast 4 cars in the turn-around.

R
Dec 4, 2007
Maple Valley
There were more cars without trailers today than I have ever seen. They were parked in the turn around after we had warned them about trailers not being able to turn around. Last week I hit one of them with my trailer because he thought the road was a one way and stayed right in the middle, I was moving west in the direction of all the park cars, go figure. By the way Paul we rode today with an XP breaking a drive shaft on the back side of Superbowl and Kev. totalled his sled.

H
Nov 26, 2001
Renton
Well---that is number 5 that I know of loosing the driveshaft---there is a fix for them--drill 6 holes in the end of the tubes and spot welding them.

What happened to Kev's sled that he totaled it?? Did it get away from him and try a tree tard??

Still headed up tomorrow.

H20SKE...

B
Nov 26, 2007
Renton, Wa.
After seeing how hard it hit I thought it would have been worse. He got it fired up and he never stopped til he got to the truck. Hey Sap, did you stay with Tom till they got the new drive shaft installed? Was wondering how everything turned out? Perm.

H
Nov 26, 2001
Renton
What the he11 are click click's?

I want to hate them too. :)

Cross country skiers=click-clicks

Good riding today up at GC--conditions better than I thought and the bluebird day made it awesome.

Sapling Thrasher--good seeing ya on the hill---Good thing you did not bring the big power today--only the old Polaris.

H20SKE...

S
Nov 26, 2007
Rental....shag
H20SKE,

Yep good to see you up there today! Had to break out the back up sled!! ;)Yep I stayed until we got it fixed. We got out in the dark. Pretty sweet to see how far a tracked Rhino will go!!! I have now seen more of the inside parts of an XP than I care to.

Sap

Premium Features