• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Anybody getting good powder?

D
Nov 26, 2007
Marquette, Michigan
With all these storms in the news, I was wondering if anyone in Michigan was getting some miles on.

We went out and hit some power lines and logging roads but we still had to be very carefull. There is only a foot on the ground in Marquette. We did get a chance to demo the new M-1000 Saturday and it was a nice pulling sled. Lot's of power and nice balance.

:beer;:D:beer;

D

decarls

Nov 26, 2007
Brainerd, Mn
hope you guys are getting a bunch. heading to ironwood tommorow morning, hopefully the rain holds out till may! bringing out our 121's so hopefully we can at least get them stuck a time or ten.

Feb 12, 2008
da UP eh
i was in the munising area last week and there was lots of powder in the h13 area. some spots there was a 3 ft cover or more. blizzard conditions sucked on sunday, worked out good though, had time for that last ride.

Y
Jan 29, 2008
Newberry, MI
i was in the munising area last week and there was lots of powder in the h13 area. some spots there was a 3 ft cover or more. blizzard conditions sucked on sunday, worked out good though, had time for that last ride.

We ended up getting another 12-24" this past weekend on Saturday and Sunday. I'm heading out today for a ride north of McMillan, should be really good in the trees.

Premium Features