• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Anyone Riding Inman Monday

K
Dec 19, 2007
Just wondering if anyone is riding Inman or Crystal summit on monday. I was planning on heading up. But my riding buddy, had something come up. Anyway if anybody would like some company, let me know.

S
Sep 22, 2005
Pocatello, Id
I also rode elk meadows yesterday, the snow was nice and deep and with no base, but the riding was good. I think you might have been in the warming hut when we got there MountainPowder, I was riding the 07 white/black/red X. I am going riding with a group on Monday just not sure where yet. Will know later today. I will post once i know.
Joe

M
Nov 26, 2007
Pocatello, Idaho
Yep that was me Joe, not sure which one you were, but I saw your sled outside when I left. That was my wife inside when I went out to play for a little bit. I'm in for riding tomorrow for whoever is going.
David

K
Dec 19, 2007
I will be there. What do you drive? I'll be in a white and green powerstroke. I drive a 2000 skidoo summit 700. What time? Let me know and I'll meet you there.

K
Dec 19, 2007
Hey Mountain Powder sorry we missed ya. We were already on the road, when you posted. We ended up a crystal summit and went in towards scout mountain. The ride was awsome. First ones up there and had all of the powder to ourselves. Still a bit soft but starting to get better. Maybe we will have to hook up next weekend or something.

M
Nov 26, 2007
Pocatello, Idaho
Hey Kyle, that's alright, I figured thats what happened. Glad you had a good ride. I just rode by myself for the first time, it actually wasn't too bad, still had fun, different kind of experience. We'll have to ride another time.

Premium Features