• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New Snow, Anyone up for the Trinities Saturday?

W
Nov 2, 2001
Boise, Id
Anyone want to go to the Trinities Saturday? Looks like I'm solo this weekend. Not looking to spend the night by getting stuck, and I don't hill climb. You'd be crazy to hill climb this weekend anyway, avy danger will be off the charts. Mostly just carving and playing on the gental hills.

I'll show you around. I don't care if your new, and you don't need a mega sled.

W
Nov 2, 2001
Boise, Id
The only thing I don't do is trails, once I hit the top of the hill, I'm off trail till time to go home. Other than that, I really would like to hook up with everyone and build my list of friends. Ride with some new people.

Gunga, lets hook up sometime and ride for sure.

John, I keep meaning to hook up with you buddy. Let me know if you think your going to make it. What time and where to meet.

Lucias, keep me in mind this winter, let me know if you guys are going to be there.

J
Nov 30, 2007
just went up 2day> hopefully they will groom by sat> there was a ton of wet snow. broke trail 4 about 15 miles from feathervill snow park the trail from pine isnt broke either. it was damn fun though

silvertip

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jul 3, 2001
Nevada City Calif
Wade Becareful

Be careful when "just carving and playing on the gental hills".

Wade After Carvin
2-16-13.jpg

Wade Having Too Much Fun.
2-16-15.jpg

Lookout
2-16-16-1.jpg

Bet you never thought you would see this again:p

W
Nov 2, 2001
Boise, Id
Looks like I have a couple people lined up for this weekend. Thanks guys.

Silvertip always remembers. I can't see the pictures on this computer, but I already know what they are. :)

W
Nov 2, 2001
Boise, Id
Plenty of snow at the parking lot. Over 1 foot down in the valley around featherville. People were parking at Pine and riding up.

PC220302.JPG

Last edited:
Premium Features