• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Fairfield area

L
Sep 24, 2003
Boise, ID
I rode into Bear Creek this weekend just past Wells Summit and there was a decent amount of snow.. kinda dry the whole way in until we got to garbage can hill.. We played on the hills all day.. hit a few rocks here and there but nobody broke or bent anything.. they should be getting dumped on right now..

B
Jan 2, 2008
Gooding Idaho
wells summit is o-k if you stay on the trails, couch summit and salt creek are really good but you still have to be careful of stumps and fence posts, i have heard that chimminy creek is pretty good too but I havent been there yet this year

K

kmo

Nov 27, 2007
Meridian, ID
Landowner's can get permits to travel through the restricted area to access their land.

C

crestview

Dec 3, 2007
Kimberly Id
Road Fairfield last Friday and the snow was let me think.......... AMAZING. It was wet and worked the sleds pretty good to get around. It was about 3 feet of soft. You could ride anywhere your sled would take ya. No Rocks but 1 burnt down sled. All in all one of the best days I have had for riding.

R
Nov 26, 2007
Boise, ID
Road Fairfield last Friday and the snow was let me think.......... AMAZING. It was wet and worked the sleds pretty good to get around. It was about 3 feet of soft. You could ride anywhere your sled would take ya. No Rocks but 1 burnt down sled. All in all one of the best days I have had for riding.

Went to Pine and rode Fall Creek area, was pretty good but tracked up by the time we left on Sunday. Also 1 burn down and the $h*tty thing is it was mine:(

M

mtn_extreme

Nov 11, 2002
Nampa, Idaho
Rode Chimney Creek yesterday. Good snow back in farther and decent snow at the parking lot. Had the family so we played and tubed the hills right there at the parking lot and didn't find any rocks (that we all know are there) so I would say conditions are pretty good overall.

Premium Features