• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

06 M7 with VE rear section NOW with pics!

S
Nov 28, 2007
Valdez Alaska
This turned into a major project! Some welding, some imagination, and elbow grease. now all I have left to do is put on the freedom kit and polish the setup. Take a look at the snow eliminators. JVS set me up with exactly what I needed, did some cutting and modifying to them and I must say he does clean work Great guy to work with.

DSCF0001.JPG DSCF0002.JPG DSCF0003.JPG DSCF0004.JPG DSCF0005.JPG DSCF0006.JPG DSCF0007.JPG

89sandman

Lifetime Membership
Oct 16, 2004
southern oregon
looks sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeetttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! have you had a chance to try it out yet? have a friend who just made a new grab bar for his but the rear heat exchanger is left sticking out pretty bad. your set up looks like that won't be a problem.

S
Nov 28, 2007
Valdez Alaska
Nope I should be able to get it on the snow this week. The heat exchanger does hang down about 1/4 inch but its not an issue. I had to lenghten the hose about 2 in. I think this set-up will work great. I tried to copy the raw tunnel on the Polaris at the rear It actually turned out better than I thought. Thanks for the comment's

Premium Features