• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Ski-Doo Linq Bags and Fuel Caddy Vid

M
Apr 24, 2016
Yukon
I personally couldn't stand the look of the new fuel caddy and went with the previous generation on our g4s but tried to get the 21l bag to put behind it and it doesn't fit... oops?

xpspenziv

Premium Member
Feb 19, 2009
hanging out in a tree well at the top.
Why couldn't you just move the rear linq sys brackets back a couple inches to fit? WAALAA. Now it fits.You can buy the sticker if your worried about how it looks. If your worried about the strength its easy enough to put a small doubler on the bottom out of site.

W
Nov 15, 2016
I also went with the old fuel can and the new 21 L linq bag. There are some x's further back on the tunnel you can use for a reference to mark your holes for the mounts but be aware they are not the right width side to side but the spread is correct for the mounts. I believe 15 1/4" is the proper width for the mounts and the marks were like 14 1/2". Just check before you drill. The hex inserts will butt up right next to the second layer of metal under the tunnel.

Premium Features