• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Zbroz ars-fx rear coil set up

N

NWaxys

Feb 28, 2016
Eastern WA back country
Had a chance to check out the new coil set up from Zbroz arsfx in person. Very impressed as it really takes the slop out of the t motion while still letting it work. Plus the coil will be amazing for suspension set up. It rigids up the skid quite a bit but still gives you a small amount of the t motion sway. Way cool product and a game changer for the doo. Ordered one with the kiss coupler. The 850 is gunna be fun

Last edited:

mountainhorse

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 12, 2005
West Coast
www.laketahoeconcours.com
Dang.... That is a reasonable cost for sure.

Nice to see the innovation and the boys at Z-broz build some nice parts!

I'll bet we see this on the SnoWest-Harris build this season.

attachment.php

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
Checked this setup out at the snow show this weekend in Puyallup. Awesome looking clean install and a very affordable option to vastly upgrade the rear skid of your XM. Always seemed like a waste of money throwing nice shocks in a torsion spring skid. Much cleaner suspension, less weight and FAR superior shock package.

hobbes

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
If this had the ability to lock out tmotion I'd be all over it. But it doesn't....

Take a look at Raptor's ACE setup. Similar but with the ability to adjust how much motion you want if at all. He's just finishing production now.

rulonjj

Lifetime Membership
Apr 15, 2008
capitol town, WY
Take a look at Raptor's ACE setup. Similar but with the ability to adjust how much motion you want if at all. He's just finishing production now.

The biggest problem with raptor kit is its $400+ more. I'll be buying the raptor kit but it will take a bit longer to gather up the money for it. It looks like a very nice kit as well.

eddy

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jul 8, 2001
Sammamish WA
No T Motion?

I have a new set up of the front arm and rear arm - non T Motion - for $175 delivered US. PM me. Use the T Motion (or Z Bros) rocker and the T Motion control rods: You have the progressive action w/o T Motion!

goridedoo

Premium Member
Feb 8, 2010
Serious question- for those who think the tmotion is a gimmick (maybe it is, the other brands do just fine with out it), what is it that makes the XM handle night and day better over the XP? I thought that T motion, flexedge track, and narrowed body work are the major changes between the XM and XP.

rulonjj

Lifetime Membership
Apr 15, 2008
capitol town, WY
Serious question- for those who think the tmotion is a gimmick (maybe it is, the other brands do just fine with out it), what is it that makes the XM handle night and day better over the XP? I thought that T motion, flexedge track, and narrowed body work are the major changes between the XM and XP.

I don't think the tmotion is a gimmick......it has its advantages. It makes it a lot easier for beginners to learn. But as I get better in my riding I feel that it washes out in the steeper sidehills. It also makes the sled feel a bit unpredictable at times.

W

waldito

Jan 13, 2011
Courtenay BC
Installed the coil over conversion today. Its a bit tricky to figure out how to thread the upper shock mount relocation bracket into its home, Also had to drill out the brackets to fit the supplied hardware. The front limiter strap does not fit in the stock location with the bigger shock eyelet. I put my limiter strap to the side of the shock, But I will probably come up with a better solution for this. Im sure exit will clean up these little issue but over all I am happy with the Fit and Finish, Especially on the shocks.

IMG_2715.jpg IMG_2716.jpg

snoblind04

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
Western Wyoming
When you say you had to drill out the brackets, does that mean you can not go back to stock without buying new brackets? Or did you drill out the supplied bracket?

Premium Features