• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Viper belt drive.

jpokryfki

Premium Member
Feb 9, 2010
Does anyone know if there is a belt drive out for the viper yet? Or if any of the companies are working on one?

B

BigFish BC

Jan 27, 2005
kitimat b.c
Does anyone know if there is a belt drive out for the viper yet? Or if any of the companies are working on one?

tki & c3 both have them for the viper but as far as i know dont have them for sale.
c3 said they were just waiting on shafts last year & said same again this year so you could try them.

C3 PowerSports

Lifetime Membership
Jan 27, 2010
Sicamous B.C
www.c3powersports.com
We are just finally finishing our kit for the Viper and should have all ready to ship for the end of Sept. Retail will be $1095 CAD and $850 USD. Yes you do lose reverse but all our 1100 customer have found the the HP and reliability gains and the weight loss on that far outweighed the convenience of reverse. Also the sled rolls easier which also helps with the fact that you have to push or pull the sled sometime.

If you buy before sept 15th we will give you an additional 10% off or a free spare belt. We are also running the same deal on all our other SyncroDrive kits.

Give us a call 888 267-5554 or email warren@c3powersports.com

Thanks to everyone for the many years of support

05M7

Jan 2, 2008
I just finished doing a TKI belt drive on a viper! Call Tom he will get you set up!

turbo800

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Northern,UT
I messaged TKI about a kit for the Viper last season. He mentioned he had a prototype kit, but was unsure it would go into production simply because they were unsure how many people would give up their reverse for it.

Premium Features