• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

can and jetting

A
Nov 30, 2007
alaska
I just bought my first polaris, it is a 2003 vertical escape 800. anyway it has a slp pipe and can. If I dont like the sound was wondering if I could put any can with that pipe? And would I have to worry about jetting.

Oh almost forgot, the sled also has a egt guage. what temp range is normal operating temp and what temp is melt down?

A

AkHockey10

Feb 9, 2006
Anchorage, Ak
I like it alot, I plan on keeping it, I just need to figuare out why the damn thing bogs when I carve on the pipe side. :mad:

not meaning to hi-jack your thread. My dad has the same sled with a 144", he plans on extending it to 156" so i was just wondering. Yeah, his bogs too he might do the M7 exhaust outlet. we'll see..

A
Nov 30, 2007
alaska
not meaning to hi-jack your thread. My dad has the same sled with a 144", he plans on extending it to 156" so i was just wondering. Yeah, his bogs too he might do the M7 exhaust outlet. we'll see..

oh no worries about the hi jack. Is he goin to just put a m7 can on the 800 and then cut a new hole.

A

AkHockey10

Feb 9, 2006
Anchorage, Ak
oh no worries about the hi jack. Is he goin to just put a m7 can on the 800 and then cut a new hole.

Oh i dont know what hes got planned. He'll probably put the longer track on first then worry about the exhaust over the summer. He'll probably take the Can thats on there know (MBRP Race) and do some slight mods with that, and the pipe. Not to much though. He said he will extend his track after our ride at P-Ville this past week. :D

Premium Features