• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

How many have damaged/totaled a sled already?

J

John

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Jan 27, 2003
Boise, Id
One belt for me (400 miles on it last season) and a trailing arm for my buddy. Heard some stories about 4 totaled in Wongs bowl (McCall) last weekend...

G
Nov 28, 2007
Calgary, Ab
Been a rough year so far, bent upper, lower A-arms, and spindle - 1st ride
Buckled tunnel and M10 mounts (chad's putting new tunnel on right now) 4th ride. Hope I got it out of my system for the year.

S
Nov 29, 2007
Bend
Bent handlebars,grrr, :eek: when i went flippin over them,when i tried to drive it up in the back of the truck,,ooooops,1/2" sheet of plywood didnt work,snapped in 1/2 and stopped the sled quick and i kept going,into the back of truck at 5mph,shoulda used 3/4",HAHA.dumba$$.HAHA,,,later,we went for a great ride!!!!!!:)

24drnkz

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Bend, OR
No snow hear yet:( I guess I could take the ol girl down the bare pavement and ruin some carbides;)

A
Nov 27, 2007
McCall Idaho
my buddy got bucked off did a few cartwheels down the as the sled did to, sled landed on track, to make a long story short sled going 40mph off a a little cliff equals sled nailing tree. will post pics when i get a chance.

A
Nov 26, 2007
Alaska
Bolt fell out of the shock that holds the shock to the ski on the 4th ride and broke the choke lever on the 5th ride. Not to bad for early season riding.

P.S. Been riding since October :D

sleddin pete

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Summit County Colorado
No snow in Colorado=no riding :( so no damage to sled. Hope to get rideable snow soon, but no damage to sled .More importantly no damage to me.You can buy parts at the dealer but not new bones

Premium Features