• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Yo Peoples - Lets help save threads

I
Dec 14, 2001
Archer, Idaho
To try and save all the good info from the old forum.

I am copying the important data from many saved threads from the old forum, and copy pasting into a word document, then you can at our leisure start new threads here.

Since the old forum will be defunct eventually, I suggest doing all the copying now so as to not lose all those good threads. :D

:cool:

E

Ex-Member

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Mar 14, 2007
I bet a few arguments passed into a little utility called "curl" would save you tons of time... download the entire Snowest.com/fusetalk forum to your HD :p

M
Dec 18, 2002
Ottawa, ON, Canada
I was thinking of copying all the video review threads. But - man that'd be like a lot of work.

I made a link to the old threads. Hopefully thats good enough.

Wonder how long they will keep the old Snowest on the server. Be nice if its there for a few yrs to referance if needed.

A

AkHockey10

Feb 9, 2006
Anchorage, Ak
I was thinking of copying all the video review threads. But - man that'd be like a lot of work.

I made a link to the old threads. Hopefully thats good enough.

Wonder how long they will keep the old Snowest on the server. Be nice if its there for a few yrs to referance if needed.

2-3 months

Snoman69

Lifetime Membership
Oct 2, 2003
Colorado Springs
I bet a few arguments passed into a little utility called "curl" would save you tons of time... download the entire Snowest.com/fusetalk forum to your HD :p

More details on how to do this.... Are you offering to do this for everyone:D

Premium Features