• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Please, lets see some pics of full out mods. impress me!!

C
Dec 5, 2001
Colorado Springs, CO
ExpoJackson073.jpg

U

Ultralord

Nov 26, 2007
Auburn WA
I'll post pics of my new one when I get it!!! Troy will probably put them on the M&M website when he finishes it. Should be done this weekend or next week sometime.

I hope it works for you I gave them my M/c # 6 months ago for some parts and never got them, the did not bill the card either after 4 phone calls I gave up

Snoboner

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Eagle Point, OR
06 Apex, BD 25, Carrillo rods, Wisco low comp. Motorwork By Outlaw, Wide band, Mt. Fit hood, Simmons GenII, MPI Chromemoly A-arms and 2" post, 07 bars, TJ's seat (shoulda gone Boss but didn't want to wait) Bunch a other cr@p

07-08 sledding 005 (Custom).jpg

S
Nov 26, 2007
Rental....shag
Here is my new baby that I built my self. 28rs front mount with everything and anything that you can put on it.

Apexside.jpg

Apexrear.jpg

One more that I had built a couple of years ago

Assault069.jpg

Got a Nytro coming this week for the "wife"!!! ;)

Sap

Last edited:
P
Nov 26, 2007
MOD sleds

Hey Sapling Trasher, how do you like your EZERYDE rear suspension?

I'm looking for new rear skid for my mod Viper. Thinking M-10W2 or an ESERYDE. My buddy has one installed on his modded MM (988) that he is in the process of finishing up - hopefully soon as the snow around home has been good since mid November.

ruffryder

Lifetime Membership
Aug 14, 2002
Wow, you guys got some nice stuff. Though when I was looking at the pictures, my wallet jumped out the window and commited suicide. I guess it wanted to take the easy way out?

ruffryder

Lifetime Membership
Aug 14, 2002
Hey Sapling Trasher, how do you like your EZERYDE rear suspension?

Same here, like the suspension, and those that build it (former UPer). Is there a lot of sag built into the suspension? Or is it run topped up?

Last edited:
S
Nov 26, 2007
Rental....shag
Only have a couple of rides on it. I have already moved the skid to different mounting locations than the specs I got from EZ ryde. first ride the skis were hardly on the ground. Moved it to locations that I came up with and it is Waaaay better. Transfer is good on the roads. we will see on the hills as soon as we get some snow!!

Once I have some time on it I will put up a post on how it is plus any of the things that I have done to it.

first impressions I would say it's a good skid. Will it control the infamous question of weight transfer with a 300 hp turbo.......still to be seen.

Sorry to be so vaque just can't give you an honest opinion yet.

Sap

QUOTE=Sapling-Thrasher;41077]Here is my new baby that I built my self. 28rs front mount with everything and anything that you can put on it.

Apexside.jpg

Apexrear.jpg

One more that I had built a couple of years ago

Assault069.jpg

Got a Nytro coming this week for the "wife"!!! ;)

Sap[/QUOTE]

thye both look pretty sweet is that an 06 or 07 apex

S
Nov 26, 2007
Rental....shag
It's an 07 Apex. I am struggling with the fact that I probably will not ride the Assault any more....thinking of selling it......well maybe not....it just runs to good.......well maybe........man it runs good.......maybe not........just can't make up my mind......

I wish I had a bigger garage!!!

I should take a picture of my garage with my truck in it!! It is f'n packed...

Sap

Premium Features