• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2nd day on the xp

W

Wyoming T/A

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Sep 26, 2006
Powell,Wyoming
imported from old site:::.my buddy, Jack had electrical issues right off the bat..our sleds ran great and held 8360 rpms in the powder 12- 15 "..ran 8500-8600 on the road at cooke pass this week, time to click down to 2,, man these sleds rip, if they continue like they started out , oh baby its going to be a fun year.. 85 miles on mine and about 95 on VE's just plain ran good without a hickup..the way they should..grandson took the Dragon cause his 06 X had a ststor problem and the part wont be in till this week but it was good snow and he enjoyed riding it.OT and the boys came up and had a good time except for the crash ,[but thats another story]..hope they come up again when there is some good snow, enjoyed riding with all of them..

W

Wyoming T/A

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Sep 26, 2006
Powell,Wyoming
rode with OT and his boys,,

here are a couple pics.OT got a little damage from a side swipe
otdayatcooke004.jpg

otdayatcooke003.jpg

otdayatcooke002.jpg

cubby

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
That's good to hear, my friends and I were at the bighorns over thanksgiving and my buddies xp ran very well too.

S

Sledsniper

Nov 26, 2007
Eastern Montana
TA you must have done something to OT !
He bought an XP.
He posted it on the old Fourm.
Maybe he posted it on here somwhere?

Ps Thanks For the pics.

S

SilverGriz

Oct 22, 2004
Hayden, ID
OT bought a XP?? Say it ain't so.

Was it the guy that ran into his sled in WY that finally knocked some sense into him?

C
Aug 20, 2001
Clagary, AB
4 days in revy on the XP

4 days in Revy on the new xp..climbs like a cut cat....lots of power....smooth...very agile...but...almost too responsive...any little imput...it moves...you have got to be right on your game to ride it....moving quickly from side to side to respond...finding it a little challenging to learn the nuances of getting it up on its side and holding it there...very tight turning radius...much easier to get unstuck...lighter...great fuel mileage...me 1st day..22 liters...M8 25...1M 900 27....very low oil consumption...didn't use a whole gallon for 4 days of riding...no belt issues...no over heating....very smooth down the trail...on the trail easy to turn....very tight...no rattling parts...generally very please with the sled.

T

:)

V

Vertical Edge

Jul 5, 2001
Powell Wy
You will find that once used to it you actually spend less time jumping from side to side instead you can stay put and shifting your weight.Nice to blow a tight cookie without standing on the inside running board.

S
Nov 27, 2007
Kamloops BC
4 days in Revy on the new xp..climbs like a cut cat....lots of power....smooth...very agile...but...almost too responsive...any little imput...it moves...you have got to be right on your game to ride it....moving quickly from side to side to respond...finding it a little challenging to learn the nuances of getting it up on its side and holding it there...very tight turning radius...much easier to get unstuck...lighter...great fuel mileage...me 1st day..22 liters...M8 25...1M 900 27....very low oil consumption...didn't use a whole gallon for 4 days of riding...no belt issues...no over heating....very smooth down the trail...on the trail easy to turn....very tight...no rattling parts...generally very please with the sled.

T

:)

What sled did you ride previous to the XP?

Premium Features