• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

XRS REV TO XM?

C

CF7SP

Nov 27, 2007
Rhinelander, WI
Hey guys...I am riding an 07 XRS 151 and am considering going to a XM 146 SP...I do most of my riding in the UP of Michigan and try and make one trip out west per year, this is why I am considering the 146 track. Am I going to transition well to the XM? I never got much seat time on an XP, so I am a little unsure about my choice as I keep my sleds for 4-5 years and feel comfortable on the REV. Is the XM going to be the right choice or should I try and find a good used XP and save some $$? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks and pray for snow!

Hurricane Tim

Lifetime Membership
Feb 4, 2009
I also had an 07 XRS, and traded it for an '11 XP. I have regretted that decision for 2 years. My XRS was the funnest sled that I have owned until I bought a '12 Pro last year. That said, I spring ordered a 151" XM, and it appears to have a lot of potential. I think you would really like the XM, the XP - not so much.

S
Dec 5, 2010
Sḵwxwú7mesh, BC
I went from a well setup xrs with 156x2.5 to a 154 XM ..

so far have had one ride on the xm, and i've been falling over a lot lol .. seems to be a common theme.. need to learn how to ride all over again but once i get used to it. it'l be a ripper !! so much easier to to anything on the new chassis.. too easy almost!

but that's not a problem, really!

Premium Features