• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

WTB lightweight Edge parts

Gotmud

Lifetime Membership
Sep 24, 2008
Looking for any lightweight parts for an Edge chassis. Most importantly I'd like a boss seat but interested in anything that will shed a few pounds without breaking the bank.
What do you have laying around?:face-icon-small-hap

S
Jan 15, 2010
I have a new set of chromoly trailing arms still in the box. Let me know if you are interested and I will forward you some photos and a price.

Gotmud

Lifetime Membership
Sep 24, 2008
I have a new set of chromoly trailing arms still in the box. Let me know if you are interested and I will forward you some photos and a price.
Pmed you.

Slp pipe and can?
I'm working on a 550 Supersport(fanner). I don't believe SLP made one for this machine. Thanks for the offer though as I'd entertain if it fit my application.

Gotmud

Lifetime Membership
Sep 24, 2008
^^I'm still waiting on pics and pricing from the other member. Pming you.

westsledin

Lifetime Membership
Nov 23, 2008
I have a nib light weight Holz set of trailing arms and tie rods for Edge. Yellow.

My apology for not responding to everyone.:clock: I was on a little vacation. :face-icon-small-hap I believe I have done so now.

For those interested outside of my replied messages, I am asking $450+actual shipping for this kit.

It has never been taken out of the bags except a trailing arm for picture and the bolt pack to verify everything.

Email westsledin@gmail.com for additional pics

I am posting in suspension so I don't hi-jack this thread anymore.

Last edited:
Premium Features