• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

info on vertical steering for the 1100 turbo?

J

jeffwmc54

Mar 21, 2011
yakima Wa
I read a post were someone said they seen a video on the vertical steering for the 1100t. I have heard nothing of this sort and was hoping for some legit details and if there is gonna be kit available or not. Thanks!

madmax

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Salt lake city
Talked to the cat guys at hay days. They are still testing and refining. Be surprised if you see it this season.

Mar 22, 2009
If you have a little creativity and a tig welder then you can do it yourself for about 1hr. of time and the steering setup from the 800 sno pro. It is super simple!!!!

J

jeffwmc54

Mar 21, 2011
yakima Wa
Bout the time I buy the old kit, cut it and fab it up to fit good they would release the kit! I really don't feel like hacking up ah 15k sled when it's brand new either but then again if the horizontal setup really does suck that is an option. Thanx for the ideas!!!

Woody67

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Apr 5, 2008
Bellingham, WA
I have talked to my rep at the plant several times and said no changes to the planned production in ski stance spec or steering. There are no part numbers available for the steering kit yet. First M1100Ts (all sno pro) for our store are scheduled to ship first week in October so it won't be long now before we can open the box and see whats inside.

T

Turbo11T

Nov 26, 2007
Lake Crystal, MN
I took a quick look at the 1100s at haydays and I thought that the main problem was that the plenum was in the way. It looks to be offset to the clutch side just enough to clear it. Now I am guessin that there is not a lower cross brace on the frame on the 1100 to mount to. I will be making my own if guys claim it to be needed. I also don't want to hack a 12000 sled apart though.

Premium Features