• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Possibilities for M1100T 12V Plug in

Jeff C

Lifetime Membership
Jul 4, 2001
Mahtomedi, MN
HighTime, I expect you to have one of these in your backpack for heating up lunch. Hot pockets,,,,,,,,,,, SMAUGHT POCKETS!

sports-imports_2153_107721439

Or maybe we can head out early and have ham and eggs on the hill!!

sports-imports_2153_108798825

Owen, I know how you and Hilly hate having helmet hair. Well, here is your answer

sports-imports_2153_118182354

Well actually Owen, you might want to maintain your jerry-curl with one of these

sports-imports_2154_39657120

Hilly: I know how you just have to have your morning coffee. You could extend the cord a bit and then use one of those helmet beer holders, extend the straw and pipe this right into your yapper, ON THE FLY!

sports-imports_2153_117596386

Why not some fresh popcorn while up on the hill?

sports-imports_2153_99950669

Hilly: Never again have to ride the whole day and show up at the bar with a 5 o'clock shadow..... Chicks dig this

sports-imports_2153_110480440

Oh, the possibilities are endless!!

Last edited:

Jeff C

Lifetime Membership
Jul 4, 2001
Mahtomedi, MN
Hilly:

I got the answer for you......... Just mount this thing on the side of your hood and your set!!

No spill!!!

Just remember to mount it close enough so you can get your coffee warmer plugged in

s7_013523_100_01

H

Hilly

Jul 6, 2001
Esko, Mn
Better yet

I was thinking you are always making a mess when eating your lunch on the mountain, so just in case you get crumbs on my seat or in my belly pan? And if there is a chill on the mountain top a nice 12 volt Electric Blanket? I think you are on to something here Jeff C :high5:

12 Volt Vacuum.jpg Electirc Blanket.jpg

Last edited:

Jeff C

Lifetime Membership
Jul 4, 2001
Mahtomedi, MN
Take the danger out of night riding on the mountain. Why just light up the area infront of you. With this 40 million candle power spot light, running on 12v, there is no reason not to light up the whole mountainside........

sunforce.jpg

J

JSun

Nov 26, 2007
Owatonna, MN
Jeff C,

One question... Do you actually have a steady job? HAHA this is just priceless!!! You guys and your 4-stroke turbos. Notice I couldn't just say "you guys and your turbos" because apparently there is going to be one turbo that won't have an accessory outlet next year!!!!!!

Joe

Jeff C

Lifetime Membership
Jul 4, 2001
Mahtomedi, MN
Jeff C,

One question... Do you actually have a steady job? HAHA this is just priceless!!! You guys and your 4-stroke turbos. Notice I couldn't just say "you guys and your turbos" because apparently there is going to be one turbo that won't have an accessory outlet next year!!!!!!

Joe

Big talk Joe, lets see it!!

Of course when you actually turbo that 2-smoker, you will be spending alot of riding time in the cabin parking lot tuning, changing plugs, tweaking this and that, while Hilly, Owen and myself will be out riding........

But before we head out, feel free to use my 12V plug to plug in my Dewalt jobsite radio, so you will have something to listen to while you are wrenching.....

Jeff C

Lifetime Membership
Jul 4, 2001
Mahtomedi, MN
By the way Joe, I am developing an adaptation of those infloor heating elements used in houses, and retrofitting it in my tunnel, so I can just plug it in and keep all the snow off the inside of my tunnel.

The concept is solid, just have to work out the details.....

H

high time

Nov 28, 2007
Duluth, MN
Good grief Jeff........

I'd like to respond but I've got work to do.

I do have some heated chaps from my Goldwing. I may not have a lotofballs but at least I can keep 'em warm.

O

J

JSun

Nov 26, 2007
Owatonna, MN
I never said I'd be the one with the 2-smoke TURBO!! I plan on riding completely stock next year!!! I know of one other guy who is apparently going with the "second generation aerocharge!!" But you are right on one thing, it will still probably be me wrenching on it!!!

Joe

Escmanaze

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2007
USA
12 V Goggle warmer / defogger

So I know your stuff above was a joke, but more seriously, has anybody ever tried making a little bag to plug into the 12V where you can warm your goggles? The RSI bag is great for a sled that has room under the hood, but some sleds (Nytro is the first to come to mind, and I'll bet the 1100T will be next in line this year) just don't have any convenient extra space in there.

W

wasatchcomm

Aug 17, 2009
Pinedale wy.
Take the danger out of night riding on the mountain. Why just light up the area infront of you. With this 40 million candle power spot light, running on 12v, there is no reason not to light up the whole mountainside........

sunforce.jpg

that is hilarious!!!!
thank you

Jeff C

Lifetime Membership
Jul 4, 2001
Mahtomedi, MN
So I know your stuff above was a joke, but more seriously, has anybody ever tried making a little bag to plug into the 12V where you can warm your goggles? The RSI bag is great for a sled that has room under the hood, but some sleds (Nytro is the first to come to mind, and I'll bet the 1100T will be next in line this year) just don't have any convenient extra space in there.

You guessed right. There is a "goggle warmer" compartment available as an accessory that mounts just between the gauge cluster and the steering post

Jeff C

Lifetime Membership
Jul 4, 2001
Mahtomedi, MN
With all these accessories, my sled now has a dry weight of just under 900 pounds. Why doesn't Cat make a carbon fiber hair dryer!

H

Hilly

Jul 6, 2001
Esko, Mn
Hey Jeff I know the new Pro-Climb chassis is plush from our test rides, but for those days that Taylor is really whooped out, what do you think about this back massager? Heated too!

12 volt back massager.jpg

Jeff C

Lifetime Membership
Jul 4, 2001
Mahtomedi, MN
Strap that on your back, plug the hair dryer in and stuff it down your boots, and there is not way you can get cold!!

The back massager could double as an air-bag?

Premium Features