• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Arctic Cat drops the ball

E
Nov 28, 2007
WESTERN SLOPE
No weights.... We all know the reason they aren't posted. We wanted a light sled. Not a mountain abortion! Has arctic cat not listened to the riders? We have been waiting patiently. I've bought a new cat every year since 05. Tomorrow I order my Pro!!!!! Kinda mad I waited all year only to be let down by a company that did not listen.

I

Insaneboltrounder/sjohns

Nov 26, 2007
A abortion???? Hahahaha its true what they about you i guess. Amazing how you are able to figure the new cat wouldnt run the bag off your almost new pol. Cant wait to hear the excuses new year for why you are suckin the hind one .

347strokin

Sep 1, 2008
Peachland, BC
Not to judge these new Cats too soon without riding one, but, I think they will be kicking some as$. I'm sure there is some weight loss there and they should outperform the current Cat M's which are already great machines.

Ask Yourself

Lifetime Membership
Mar 14, 2008
WELCOME.. My new PRO riders to the now DARKSIDE... You will love your new PRO'S they do everything you ever wanted a sled to do and more... And don't be fooled by hp #'s cuz it takes alot more than a 170hp to out do a PRO... And if you can really ride it will take a turbo to over come a PRO... So, WELCOME ALL of you heart broken cat guys and gals, TOO THE NEW ERA OF SLEDS THE ONE, THE ONLY, PRO RMK.......

S

ScubaSteveSK

Aug 16, 2008
Canada
Why is everyone in such a twist over HP and weights not being posted? This is a brand new chassis that NOBODY has seat time on. The 2011 Pro RMK is by most counts an excellent sled, and that is owed to its ability to get on top of the snow and its agility... but it ONLY MAKES 143hp! OMG! You guys probably buy diesel trucks based on horsepower too.

Q

qbeam

Nov 5, 2009
SE Idaho
I don't understand why the spindles are that big. They look like the are 18 inches or more. How will those things not get smashed when your sidehilling or boondocking? You'll have to take a extra set with you just in case you smoke em on a rock, tree, and/or stump. I hope these sleds perform like no other.

R
Mar 2, 2008
Kindred, ND
actually if you were to read the latest dynotech article (i forget which magazine) it states that the pre-production pros were in the 140s the production models are at 153. Just stating facts not trying to start a war over here.

K
Nov 10, 2008
B.C.
Totally redesigned what more could you ask for? I think they look and will outperform a poo but we will see I guess, good luck to those who switch either way.

I
Mar 20, 2008
WELCOME.. My new PRO riders to the now DARKSIDE... You will love your new PRO'S they do everything you ever wanted a sled to do and more... And don't be fooled by hp #'s cuz it takes alot more than a 170hp to out do a PRO... And if you can really ride it will take a turbo to over come a PRO... So, WELCOME ALL of you heart broken cat guys and gals, TOO THE NEW ERA OF SLEDS THE ONE, THE ONLY, PRO RMK.......

do u work for polaris or somthing another person that can ride the sled thru a pic wow u r good thanks for ur input wow

G

Going West

Nov 30, 2007
Canada
From my extensive time studying the pics on this forum, I can say without a doubt, that the new Arctic Cats will be terrible. And I have a degree in "Picture Studying" form the university of "I Spend Too Much Time Talking Out My A.S.S" so there's not even any need to actually ride them. Boo to AC for introducing a complete new line up without first consulting with ever dumb schmuck on this forum that probable couldn't ride their way out of wet paper bag.

Lets all get on the hater train.

Last edited:

XFIRE800

Lifetime Membership
Feb 22, 2009
Aberdeen, SD

You sir, just made yourself look like a complete CHODE!

347strokin

Sep 1, 2008
Peachland, BC
Not to mention a turbo M Chassis. Will be a great platform for those guys who want to run a turbo 4 without having to spend an additional $6000 to put a kit on with gauges etc.

I wouldn't say Cat dropped the ball. Pretty cool stuff I think!

Premium Features