• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Turbo Performance Turbo

T

theshadowrider

Jan 27, 2010
Looking for some feedback or input. Who has a turbo performance XP? How have they run and would you do it again? If you have an pictures to post the would be great. Currently I am putting a turbo on my dragon and I also have an XP that we are thinking of putting a Turbo on. I am specifically interested in Turbo Performance turbo xp kit and just wanting to get some feedback of those running the kit and what experience you have had? How will it compare to my dragon in climbing? Thanks

H

High Roller

Looking for some feedback or input. Who has a turbo performance XP? How have they run and would you do it again? If you have an pictures to post the would be great. Currently I am putting a turbo on my dragon and I also have an XP that we are thinking of putting a Turbo on. I am specifically interested in Turbo Performance turbo xp kit and just wanting to get some feedback of those running the kit and what experience you have had? How will it compare to my dragon in climbing? Thanks

Super clean kit, the Boyz are awesome to deal with, the xp rocks at 10 pounds of boost. Pics at on my website.

J

jmoore

Dec 15, 2007
WYO
Turbo Boyz!!!

Excellent customer service!!! Kits works great!! Fit and finish are second to none. 10lbs. of boost!! (Most of the time, alot more on occasion:face-icon-small-hap)

Here is a youtube video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KR3NAU_QW68

D

dcturbo

Mar 2, 2008
WYO
I have helped install 3 of their kits. All kits were easy to do and the fit and finish was super.
The xp that I played with was a blast to ride and the power was nice and smooth. Compared to the dragon for climbing?? If your track lengths are the same and you are running the same boost I would think they would be similar
I know the xp compared to the m8 just depended on what line the riders would take.
Happy trails

T

theshadowrider

Jan 27, 2010
Thanks for all the input. I am excited for both. Just finished the Dragon and now we are planning on doing the XP. This all started after riding a dragon on boost last year. Once I rode a sled on boost I couldn't get boost of my mind. Now I just hope we have a good winter!

U
I have an '08 XP with a TP garret kit. Bryce is awesome to work with. His product is top notch. Honestly I don't know why you would even go anywhere else to do a turbo doo. Bryce is the leader in doo carbed turbos.

My sled rips! I had to work out a few kinks from the previous owner but if you follow Bryce's instructions and advice to the last detail your sled will run great.

M

mtn-doo

Feb 26, 2004
Kalispell, Mt
Thanks guys!!!:face-icon-small-hap

here is one of the 5 installs we did last week. i will post some more up after i get them off my camera.

Thankyou Bryce, Josh, and Cody!!! This is a beautiful install. Clean and finished. I have a little "test" ride on it and jetting is about perfect right from the start!!! I will get it finely jetted when I can run it under a load for a whole day. Thanks for all your help and answers to my million questions. It is forecast to snow all week. I will keep you informed. CAN'T WAIT !!!! :face-icon-small-hap

M

mtn-doo

Feb 26, 2004
Kalispell, Mt
Can you tell me how much weight a guy can exspect to add with the kit, and a price? Thanks!

Dan

The cost is $4950. I will give the best estimate on weight. The turbo,and small oil tank are about the only additions for weight. They weigh about 10to 15 lbs, just an estimate? Then you subtract, no can, no factory air box, no upper air box, the huge assembly below the headlights is a 6lb deduction alone! The end result is pretty close to a wash, I would estimate a net gain of maybe 5 lbs. With the horsepower gain and doubleing your track speed, you will be hanging on soo tight you won't have time to try and feel any weight gain! ha! I am installing Alternative Impact a-arms, reducing another 6 lbs on the front for a zero weight gain.

Last edited:
Premium Features