• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

a20 in hc position on non-boosted nytro?

ruffryder

Lifetime Membership
Aug 14, 2002
Anyone ever run one of these tracks in the HC position?

Curious is all..

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
I guess, im not your exact market.. but I figured I ahd done it and would throw down some info...

you have 1 thing going for you that looks ideal for the HC mode A20... your from washington.

SPend the time to straighten them with the technique as you can find it on here... if the lugs are really hooked over they really just wont ever straighten up.. and it can be iffy coming down big hills. What I did on mine was run it in HC but I cut the ribs off the front and the back, the lugs stand almost verticle just sitting on the sled, so it helps it from trenching in the deeper stuff like it tends to do with really hooked tips.. I have run around 300 miles like this with no issues under boost doing this, lost a few tips, but think burning out on a rock did that. good track for the price. I rode it last weekend in some harder spring snow and it hookes up like a SOB!!!!

and I got mine for free from a buddy.. so yeah, take it for what its worth.

irondave86

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
N.W. Washington
If I had to choose between the camo x and a a20 I would go with the camo, the a20 does suck going down hills but the last a20 I bought was a 162 in near perfect shape and I paid $125 for it. For the price it is a great track. If you are on a budget a20 is the ticket. My .02

Premium Features