• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

This is messed up

S

Ski-Laxn

Nov 26, 2007
Longmont, Co
I have been buying and selling stuff on this site for years. What is up with the people now telling you that we have a deal then selling it out from under you after you have made a deal to meet and or deliver the item then get a call back saying sold it to someone else. This has happen to me in the last two deals I have made with people. Is there no respect anymore. Have lost two sleds over this. Had setup to meet and then the call.

Sorry had to vent.

N

NDflatlander

Nov 21, 2007
Jamestown, ND
I've experienced the same situation, I was at the bank picking up the cashier's check to make a 10 hour trip when an individual who knew we were coming for two sleds sold one of them. We had arrangements to be in Illinois on Sat. morning, this was 4 pm on Fri. when we were leaving from Jamestown, ND. That was a seller from snowest who needed money, and apparently couldn't wait until we got there there the next morning to take two sleds off the guy's hands. All I have to say, is Karma is a *****. I know you're reading these threads because your sled was advertised here.

I had another individual who committed to buying a sled and I went as far as clearing out my schedule to make the meet and the guy was a coward and had his son email to me to tell me they found one closer after they committed to the buy telling me that money wouldn't be a problem for them. Internet deals sometimes appear better than they really are.

I'm pretty disgusted in the character of a few individuals on these forums who have been buying and selling things.

Last edited:
Premium Features