• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Hello!

D
Nov 26, 2007
Worland, WY
I am Trevor Harvard from Worland, WY. I am 23 years old, and all I live for right now is the winter to ride my sled! I usually ride all ends of the big horns with a few trips here and there. This is a great site that has bailled me out so many times! Great people and there is a lot of great information on here! Thanks for your time and future Help!
Trevor

smokindave

Canada Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Calgary Alberta
I am Trevor Harvard from Worland, WY. I am 23 years old, and all I live for right now is the winter to ride my sled! I usually ride all ends of the big horns with a few trips here and there. This is a great site that has bailled me out so many times! Great people and there is a lot of great information on here! Thanks for your time and future Help!
Trevor

Hi Trevor,
We all pretty much live to ride,I work too ride

D
Nov 26, 2007
Worland, WY
Hi, from the other side of the mountain. :face-icon-small-hap Where do you ride?

:horn:

I ride eveywhere on the horns! Usually the south end up by deer haven back towards battle park. This year I have mostly been riding up by granite pass up above shell, because of the little snow on the south end of the mountain. I usually make 3 or 4 trips on the far north end up above lovell. South end was pretty good last weekend just have to find where it has been blowing in. Making a trip up the south end tomorrow after work then probably ride granit saturday, south sunday. Where do you usually ride?

Premium Features