• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

HID lights for 08 Apet RTX

N
Feb 4, 2010
HID lights for 08 Apex RTX

I found some HID light kits for my 08 Apex RTX. Has anyone else installed these on a simalar model. If so let me know if you like them.

Thanks Todd

Last edited:

camoman

Lifetime Membership
Feb 10, 2010
Ste.Anne Manitoba, Canada
I am running the PIAA Super Plasma GTX

A new addition to PIAA’s stable of high performance bulbs is the Super Plasma GT-X. The new GT-X provides an exclusive purple low beam and an Xtreme White high beam. And if that weren't enough! PIAA has added a purple colored top coat giving the headlamp a purple look even when the lamp is turned off.

AWESOME lights!! night and day difference but it doesn't solve the issue of the highbeams shinning in the trees. I adjusted my headlight down so my high beems are perfect, low beams are too low now but at least I can see really well with my high beams at night!

N
Feb 4, 2010
I just ordered a set from DDM Tuning they will be here in a few days. How did you adjust your lights down? I have the same problem with my Apex, I can't use my high beams at night. Thanks for all the info.

Todd

←snow∞motion→

Lifetime Membership
Jan 18, 2010
WY
What set did you order, I looked on their site, wasn't sure which one to get.

I just ordered a set from DDM Tuning they will be here in a few days. How did you adjust your lights down? I have the same problem with my Apex, I can't use my high beams at night. Thanks for all the info.

Todd

N
Feb 4, 2010
I went with the 55 watt, 6000k

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=5 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #e7e7e7"><TD>Product ID</TD><TD>Product Name</TD><TD>Price</TD><TD>Quantity</TD><TD>Total</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD style="BORDER-TOP: #eeeeee 1px solid">DDMHPH4HL-6000K </TD><TD style="BORDER-TOP: #eeeeee 1px solid">DDM HID Kit Slim Ballast (35W or 55W)
Options:
Wattage : 55 Watt (+$10.00) Bulb Type : H4 Hi/Lo (+$20.00) Bulb Color : 6000K </TD><TD style="BORDER-TOP: #eeeeee 1px solid">$79.95
(Not Taxable) </TD><TD style="BORDER-TOP: #eeeeee 1px solid">1</TD><TD style="BORDER-TOP: #eeeeee 1px solid">$79.95</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Premium Features