• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

problems

tree climber

Lifetime Membership
Dec 2, 2007
sioux falls sd
when i hit the gas it sounds like a car does when the lifters float. you know what i mean. like wawawawawawa. im not sure if its the rev limiter im hitting or if something else is screwy. i just cleaned my exhaust valves and put in new springs to be sure that wasnt causing it. it kinda did it when i only hit it part throttle not wide open too

M

mod03rmk800

Nov 26, 2007
missoula
If it comes out of it after a short time, try adding a couple points to the LOW PSI and maybe to the MID PSI.

J
Dec 18, 2009
Salt lake City
noise

It is probably tripping the knock sensor! Increase your blue green first if that dosent stop it increase your red. What is your O2 gauge or EGT reading? What is it on? What is your fuel pressure? You might have to have your Box reflashed if none of those do it!

tree climber

Lifetime Membership
Dec 2, 2007
sioux falls sd
i guess it happens so fast i dont get a chance to see where my 02 is at my fuel pressure is 42 my green blue is the stock 6. i was under the impression at first that it was the rev limiter so i was waiting for heavier weights. i still need heavier but now i feel its not the rev limiter. what is the rev limiter on these anyways

J
Dec 18, 2009
Salt lake City
Knock sensor

8250 8300 RPMS is what you should be turning. Go ride a straight strech and watch your O2 that is key. If yours is doing what mine did you would get about 3/4 throttle and it would go lean and do what you explained. I had to get Derek from Attitude to reflash my box to make it richer.:present: Crank the blue green up all the way then try it if still does it crank the red all the way up till it falls on its face if it will if not your not getting enough fuel and that is as rich as you can get it with out reflashing the box. Who's kit are you running?

Last edited:

tree climber

Lifetime Membership
Dec 2, 2007
sioux falls sd
i got a silber kit. im heading to the hills tomorrow. the snow sucks but i have to go so i hope i can get dialed in at least

tree climber

Lifetime Membership
Dec 2, 2007
sioux falls sd
well im gonna try it this weekend if not i got a spare i can ride but would rather not. i will send my box to either justin or derek when i get back

tree climber

Lifetime Membership
Dec 2, 2007
sioux falls sd
took it out today and had boost controller turned all the way down and it was still building 8 pounds and thats when it would start to do it had fuel turned all the way up and was super rich. was gonna try to adjust the preload on the wastegate then broke the clip. not a good day

J
Dec 18, 2009
Salt lake City
What was your O2 showing at full throttle? Are you just running pump gas? What elevation are you running? I had to have the Red all the way up and the Blue green and I was around 8500 feet. and it would still bareley get it to not do that and I was runing 50/50 mix 110 I would send your box in for the reflash I would almost bet it will take care of your cutting out problem.:present:

tree climber

Lifetime Membership
Dec 2, 2007
sioux falls sd
i got the new flash. i hve them both turned all the way up and it is fat as hell until i hit it but it builds boost to about 8 pounds and i am running mostly pump then it starts the cutting

Premium Features