• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

700 ves bog out

T
i built an iqr chassis mtn sled with a 2003 700ves motor, ever since i got it done i have been fighting a bog out when leaning to the right in powder. i have been blaming it on exhaust pipe plugging up & have been trying different pipe outlet configurations with no luck so now im leaning towards fuel issues...it acts like the floats are too high and when tipping the sled on its side its like it flood out.....the confusing part is that it only did it to the right...but now out of the blue i fire it up and its doing it to the right and to the left...as soon as i take it off level, it floods....any ideas???!!!!!

T
it doesnt matter if the tank is full or empty, it has a homemade aluminum intake, the carb vent lines are routed into the airbox. like i mentioned, the second you tip it to the right it falls on its face & it will not come out of it until the sled is flat & then hammer on it a couple times to clean it out..??

Premium Features